So... is Sam still wearing the lipstick?

Probably not, given that I can't figure out a way she'd acquire any. :P Though given that a tulle skirt and purple lipstick would fit the style she admires, maybe Funtimes can give her a makeover on the next game day. If she's going to be marked by an Epic as her own, she might as well be marked in a way she can approve of. :ph34r:

Probably not, given that I can't figure out a way she'd acquire any. :P Though given that a tulle skirt and purple lipstick would fit the style she admires, maybe Funtimes can give her a makeover on the next game day. If she's going to be marked by an Epic as her own, she might as well be marked in a way she can approve of. :ph34r:

Maybe it was just icing pretending to be lipstick. :ph34r::P

Why not just go full on Goth Lolita? :ph34r:

She eats one grape popsicle, and everyone assumes she's goth! :P

Forgive my ignorance, but who is Goth Lolita?

Curse you sticky sweets! :P

It's a fashion style, as far as I know, just google it and look at the pretty pictures. :P

Why? It's just going to be him snuggling up with her for the night and vowing to keep her safe. :huh:

Oh, I thought it was going to include part of the Mommy scene. If that's the case then just go ahead. :)

That only really counts for the earlier episodes, nowadays they tend to be closer to twenty minutes each.

Except that line described a completely different character than the one you're just thinking of.

Very true, but it's still the tagline and they still have great advice. :P

Oh...not the Fae in the forest? Who does that line describe?

She eats one grape popsicle, and everyone assumes she's goth! :P

Forgive my ignorance, but who is Goth Lolita?

As Edge said it's a fashion style, along with the name for the people who wear it. Typically 'cute' gothic clothing, lots of black lace and such.

:mellow:

You're... even cuter now... hnnnng...

Heart%2Battack.jpg

*explodes*

What if that entire picture is a lie, though? What if I actually look exactly like Big Al? :ph34r: 

….okay, I don't. That's actually a pretty close approximation to how I look. But if I could change my appearance to look just like Al, that'd be kind of cool. :P 

What if that entire picture is a lie, though? What if I actually look exactly like Big Al? :ph34r:

….okay, I don't. That's actually a pretty close approximation to how I look. But if I could change my appearance to look just like Al, that'd be kind of cool. :P

So you're either adorable or handsome. What's the big deal? B):P

I still find it odd though that I know more about your life story and personal life than any of your co-workers, and yet they know what your face looks like while I can't help but envision you as a purple pony. The Internet does weird things to interpersonal relationships. :P

I still find it odd though that I know more about your life story and personal life than any of your co-workers, and yet they know what your face looks like while I can't help but envision you as a purple pony. The Internet does weird things to interpersonal relationships. :P

Now I'm thinking of the Beatles' "Polythene Pam": 

Well have you seen Polythene Pam? 

So good looking but she looks like a man...

If you wish to receive a PM with my face in it, you must provide me with one pug picture. :ph34r: 

(It is kind of odd, now that you mention it.) 

If you wish to receive a PM with my face in it, you must provide me with one pug picture. :ph34r:

(It is kind of odd, now that you mention it.) 

Huh. If I'd known it was that easy I'd have done it ages ago. :ph34r:

Dawn-of-the-Planet-of-the-Pugs-l.jpg

DATE%20SELLER-XL.jpg

pcYYCL6.png

Are those sufficient offerings of cuteness? :ph34r:

Wow. Internet friendships are weird... :P

Wow. Internet friendships are weird... :P

Post your favorite alien and I'll PM you my face. :ph34r:

I mean, not my real, physical face, since it's kind of squishy and I'm attached to it. But I'll send you a picture. :P

Edited by Kobold King

Well, I have it on a very reliable source that you do not look like Big Al and actually are very cute. Do not try to fool us. :ph34r:

Huh. If I'd known it was that easy I'd have done it ages ago. :ph34r:

Dawn-of-the-Planet-of-the-Pugs-l.jpg

DATE%20SELLER-XL.jpg

pcYYCL6.png

Are those sufficient offerings of cuteness? :ph34r:

And finially Pugs are the world. :P