Except that it wouldn't exactly make sense for an Epic to support an vigilante like that.

I just think the idea is fun. If someone were to do a Reckoners Batman/Arrow they'd need cool gadgets, and I think the powerset is weak enough that he wouldn't be too affected by the corruption.

Edited by Mckeedee123

I just think the idea is fun. If someone were to do a Reckoners Batman/Arrow they'd need cool gadgets, and I think the powerset is weak enough that he wouldn't be too affected by the corruption.

You mean like Refractionary, who killed people and innocent bystanders as colateral for being cut in trafic? Minor Epics are still sociopaths.

You mean like Refractionary, who killed people and innocent bystanders as colateral for being cut in trafic? Minor Epics are still sociopaths.

Maybe more like Curveball, who was more of an unrepentant chull than a full-blown sociopath. That would make this Epic's power set effectively useless, though….so it might just be more efficient to make this minor Epic a vanilla after all. 

I don't think that this new epic wouldn't fit in Corvallis. After all the camera hijacking would play nice against Jumpdrive surveilance. Whats more he/she may have vanity issues and try to steal Queens spotlight. In effect making him/her not really a threat but a serious inconvinience.

Hmm.

So, I was thinking; the 'web chat' thing Edgedancer said might work. I was thinking a little more -and while I'm worried they might be like Tia- that character concept might work with the vigilante concept.

I'm thinking like... Oracle/Batman, an epic in a safe house relaying information to a guy on the ground, setting up the posters and stuff.

So...instead of vigilante, more like...a villainous henchman?

And hey, a minor distraction role is fine with me! Doubt I could keep up with you guys crazy amount of posting...

Edited by Quiver

Hmm.

So, I was thinking; the 'web chat' thing Edgedancer said might work. I was thinking a little more -and while I'm worried they might be like Tia- that character concept might work with the vigilante concept.

I'm thinking like... Oracle/Batman, an epic in a safe house relaying information to a guy on the ground, setting up the posters and stuff.

So...instead of vigilante, more like...a villainous henchman?

Would the transmission be to only one specific device? Otherwise the henchman would be kind of in the open, proclaiming their presence.

By the way Kobold, did you look into the gothic lolita stlye for Sam?

Would the transmission be to only one specific device? Otherwise the henchman would be kind of in the open, proclaiming their presence.

"All right, now, make a right, and keep your head down. Don't want those Queens to see you. Calamity, they're idiots. Fat idiots. That Rainmaker must eat a dozen cheeseburgers a day to keep a figure like that, and give all the fries to Buttercup because that lady is—" 

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

"They're shooting at me!" 

"How could they even see you? And why would they shoot at a normal kitchen slave, unless….oh, sparks. They heard that broadcast, didn't they." 

"EVERYONE HEARD THAT, YOU SEXIST CHULL!" 

"All right, now, make a right, and keep your head down. Don't want those Queens to see you. Calamity, they're idiots. Fat idiots. That Rainmaker must eat a dozen cheeseburgers a day to keep a figure like that, and give all the fries to Buttercup because that lady is—" 

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

"They're shooting at me!" 

"How could they even see you? And why would they shoot at a normal kitchen slave, unless….oh, sparks. They heard that broadcast, didn't they." 

"EVERYONE HEARD THAT, YOU SEXIST CHULL!" 

At least they were only trying to break into Corvallis and not let's say the MoNA, the people there a a tinsy bit more sensitive to insults. :ph34r:

By the way Kobold, did you look into the gothic lolita stlye for Sam?

I did. Knowing so utterly little about gothic fashion, I begin to question my idea of adopting a gothic character. :P

A few of the sites I visited mentioned that the lolita fashion is rather time-consuming to maintain though, so I imagine she'd stick to more simple outfits. Black shirt, black skirt, maybe stockings if it was cold enough.

At least they were only trying to break into Corvallis and not let's say the MoNA, the people there a a tinsy bit more sensitive to insults.  :ph34r:

How dare you accuse Lucentia of being sexist! Sexism is wrong, and being wrong is for men! :P

At least they were only trying to break into Corvallis and not let's say the MoNA, the people there a a tinsy bit more sensitive to insults. :ph34r:

Nighthound: Why did you kill that intruder? I wanted to interrogate him. 

Lucentia: That meanie hurt my feelings. 

Lightwards: And he also hurt my skin. 

Funtimes: And he has bad hair. 

I did. Knowing so utterly little about gothic fashion, I begin to question my idea of adopting a gothic character. :P

A few of the sites I visited mentioned that the lolita fashion is rather time-consuming to maintain though, so I imagine she'd stick to more simple outfits. Black shirt, black skirt, maybe stockings if it was cold enough.

How dare you accuse Lucentia of being sexist! Sexism is wrong, and being wrong is for men! :P

Well, we are talking about what Funtimes would put on her. :P

Lucentia isn't sexist, she's a Slontz to (almost) everyone equally.

Nighthound: Why did you kill that intruder? I wanted to interrogate him. 

Lucentia: That meanie hurt my feelings. 

Lightwards: And he also hurt my skin. 

Funtimes: And he has bad hair. 

Nighthound: You bunch of big whiners.

MoNA...?

Anyway, uh... I'll get back to the drawing board.

Out of interest, what kinda "stuff" is Salem looking for in characters?

I'd guess attention seeking gladiators or maybe spectators for the colloseum.

"Attention seeking", huh...?

I am tempted to have Sentry crash the event, Bane-style.

And suddenly Salem could have a plot... just that I don't think Soulcaster would let her. (By the way, do you have a gender in mind? I just kind of assumed female, knowing you.)

How dare you make largely accurate assumptions!

Yeah, probably female...

...though given this groups MLP background, I'm tempted to make Sentry a guy named Brad who has blue hair, a leather jacket, and plays guitar.

Evil!Flash Sentry!

(Or Eviler!Trixie)

Edited by Quiver

How dare you make largely accurate assumptions!

Yeah, probably female...

...though given this groups MLP background, I'm tempted to make Sentry a guy named Brad who has blue hair, a leather jacket, and plays guitar.

Evil!Flash Sentry!

What's his power? Protecting people from crudely doctored photographs? :P

Pine cone of love Epic confirmed! :P

By the way, even if it won't happen, what would Funtimes think about sticking Sam in a gothic lolita outfit? :huh:

Evergreens truly have the most romantic fruits.

Well, I don't know what Funtimes would think of that, but Sam wouldn't object outright for fear of risking her ire.

Do you just really want to see Sam in gothic lolita attire? Because it could always be arranged at least briefly. Fanservice is magic, after all. :P

By the way, even if it won't happen, what would Funtimes think about sticking Sam in a gothic lolita outfit? :huh:

*Funtimes sees picture of outfit* 

*eyes widen* 

*pause while she hyperventilates* 

"GREAT NOODLY ONE THAT IS THE CUTEST OUTFIT IN THE HISTORY OF CUTE AND OUTFITS HERE YOU GO HERE'S ONE WEAR IT WEAR IT RIGHT NOW!" 

Does this mean Obliteration is secretly part pine cone? :huh::mellow::P 

Well, I don't know what Funtimes would think of that, but Sam wouldn't object outright for fear of risking her ire.

Do you just really want to see Sam in gothic lolita attire? Because it could always be arranged at least briefly. Fanservice is magic, after all. :P

Not necessarily Sam but I wouldn't object to someone wearing that style of clothing. :ph34r:  (As long as they do it justice that is so no Lightwards in drag. :P )