*Funtimes sees picture of outfit* 

*eyes widen* 

*pause while she hyperventilates* 

"GREAT NOODLY ONE THAT IS THE CUTEST OUTFIT IN THE HISTORY OF CUTE AND OUTFITS HERE YOU GO HERE'S ONE WEAR IT WEAR IT RIGHT NOW!" 

Does this mean Obliteration is secretly part pine cone? :huh::mellow::P

I don't know if being shipped with Obliteration is the vest thing that could happen to Sentry, or the worst.

Why don't you like fun? :(:P

It's not that I'm against Lightwards in drag, it just would fulfil a completely different need of mine. :P

I don't know if being shipped with Obliteration is the vest thing that could happen to Sentry, or the worst.

He's Twi's so hands off. :angry::P

Edited by Edgedancer

Not necessarily Sam but I wouldn't object to someone wearing that style of clothing. :ph34r:  (As long as they do it justice that is so no Lightwards in drag. :P )

I think the fashion's pretty neat too. What do you think, Twi? If Sam complained about having only the one set of clothes on the next game morning, would Funtimes' mind jump straight into the cutest lolita dress she could think of? From Nathan's Tenth Doctor outfit she seems to like giving her vanillas nice things to wear. :ph34r:

MoNA...?

Anyway, uh... I'll get back to the drawing board.

Out of interest, what kinda "stuff" is Salem looking for in characters?

Salem is a tiny thread, so it shouldn't be too difficult to read through.

And suddenly Salem could have a plot...

p9sxm.jpg

I think the fashion's pretty neat too. What do you think, Twi? If Sam complained about having only the one set of clothes on the next game morning, would Funtimes' mind jump straight into the cutest lolita dress she could think of? From Nathan's Tenth Doctor outfit she seems to like giving her vanillas nice things to wear. :ph34r:

First she'd want to give Sam something pink and frilly, but Sam could definitely talk her into something more goth Lolita. :ph34r: 

p9sxm.jpg

Pretty much yeah or at least not one that could carry a larger storyline.

First she'd want to give Sam something pink and frilly, but Sam could definitely talk her into something more goth Lolita. :ph34r:

I like how this is shapping up. And here I feared Shiny Sparkle would need to give some pointers. :ph34r:

Faced with pink and frills, Sam would have no choice but to risk an Epic's wrath and ask for something black. :P

What kind of dress would Funtimes create? Something like this:

gothic_lolita_castles_and_chiffon_2_by_s

Something more like this:

black-high-low-gothic-lolita-dress.jpg

...Or something more poofy that I can't find pictures of?

Faced with pink and frills, Sam would have no choice but to risk an Epic's wrath and ask for something black. :P

What kind of dress would Funtimes create? Something like this:

gothic_lolita_castles_and_chiffon_2_by_s

Something more like this:

black-high-low-gothic-lolita-dress.jpg

...Or something more poofy that I can't find pictures of?

It'd depend on how Sam steered her. The first one would definitely be more up her alley, what with the shiny embellishments at the hem, but the more Funtimes-friendly suggestions Sam gives her, the more Sam-friendly the dress will be. 

It'd depend on how Sam steered her. The first one would definitely be more up her alley, what with the shiny embellishments at the hem, but the more Funtimes-friendly suggestions Sam gives her, the more Sam-friendly the dress will be. 

Well, I do like the boots/socks on the second one, if my opinion counts anything. :ph34r:

...Is it scary that I can vividly imagine the thought processes of a necromancer seeking to build an undead army, but I find myself utterly stumped when it comes to the thoughts of a teenage girl wanting to experiment with different fashions? :mellow::P

Edgedancer, this was all your idea. Was there a specific outfit style you had in mind when you suggested this?

Well, I do like the boots/socks on the second one, if my opinion counts anything. :ph34r:

enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg

...Is it scary that I can vividly imagine the thought processes of a necromancer seeking to build an undead army, but I find myself utterly stumped when it comes to the thoughts of a teenage girl wanting to experiment with different fashions? :mellow::P

Edgedancer, this was all your idea. Was there a specific outfit style you had in mind when you suggested this?

Off-topic, but quick question: Would Vondra want Reader to screen Jack immediately after Autumn does, or would he wait a while? 

Those boots look like they might be difficult to run in... which, come to think of it, might make Funtimes love them all the more right now. "You don't have to run, silly! I'll be there to keep you safe!" :mellow:

Off-topic, but quick question: Would Vondra want Reader to screen Jack immediately after Autumn does, or would he wait a while? 

Reader would be called in pretty quickly, I think.

Murder and sociopathy I can deal with but teenage girl fashion is a world far outside our domain I'm afraid. -_-:P

(My whole name is being used, am... am I in trouble? :mellow: ) Nothing in particular but I can look around some, if you want me too.

Those boots look like they might be difficult to run in... which, come to think of it, might make Funtimes love them all the more right now. "You don't have to run, silly! I'll be there to keep you safe!" :mellow:

Reader would be called in pretty quickly, I think.

She would want Sam to be able to get away from Nighthound or Lightwards, if need be, though. Then again, the boots might ensure Sam stick close by her at all times, so they wouldn't be out of the question. :mellow: 

How quickly? Autumn-leaves-and-he's-there-in-five-minutes quickly, or he's-standing-in-the-hallway-waiting-to-ruin-your-day quickly? 

She would want Sam to be able to get away from Nighthound or Lightwards, if need be, though. Then again, the boots might ensure Sam stick close by her at all times, so they wouldn't be out of the question. :mellow:

How quickly? Autumn-leaves-and-he's-there-in-five-minutes quickly, or he's-standing-in-the-hallway-waiting-to-ruin-your-day quickly? 

That's a pretty good point. :mellow: I actually like the high-heeled boots and skirt, considering they'd give Sam more things to worry about and writing about Sam worrying is fun.  :ph34r:

Actually, considering Reader himself is in trouble and might need watching over... they might both be there at once. :ph34r:

That's a pretty good point. :mellow: I actually like the high-heeled boots and skirt, considering they'd give Sam more things to worry about and writing about Sam worrying is fun.   :ph34r:

Actually, considering Reader himself is in trouble and might need watching over... they might both be there at once. :ph34r:

It's definitely intriguing to read about. :ph34r: 

So for Autumn to end her screening with "Go ahead and bring Reader in, Tom," then step back and supervise would be completely reasonable? :ph34r: 

That's a pretty good point. :mellow: I actually like the high-heeled boots and skirt, considering they'd give Sam more things to worry about and writing about Sam worrying is fun.   :ph34r:

How about throwing in some red like here?

8cbaf3410cc4ec63cea3f89ebe55b544.jpg

Otherwise, I'd say that a mix of the two you posted would be pretty good.

And characters worrying is wanted most of the time. :ph34r:

I switch avatars too much I think :P

Out of curiousity which do most people associate with me? Creepy face? Slowpoke/bro? PP Pony? SoulSwitch Pony?

Inquisitor face is the classic Voidus, but the Slowpoke has grown on me.   

So...

How does one go about joining this cult upvote factory RPG?

You've finally finished the books, I take it? Welcome at last!

About your vigilante character, if you want to even more blatantly rip off Arrow, you could have him be hunting the Destructors for some reason, which is the group that has characters based off of Slade, Diggle, Harrison Wells, maybe Cisco, and soon White Canary. :P

It's definitely intriguing to read about. :ph34r: 

So for Autumn to end her screening with "Go ahead and bring Reader in, Tom," then step back and supervise would be completely reasonable? :ph34r:

Sounds good to me.

How about throwing in some red like here?

8cbaf3410cc4ec63cea3f89ebe55b544.jpg

Otherwise, I'd say that a mix of the two you posted would be pretty good.

And characters worrying is wanted most of the time. :ph34r:

I like the red, but I think pink highlights would suit Funtimes' handiwork better.

Awesome. :ph34r: 

Definitely. Pink highlights like in that picture, with some shiny silver embellishments on the hem—ooh, and what would you think of pink laces on her boots?

That all sounds perfect. I assume the skirt would end above the knees, to show off Funtimes' boots handiwork better?

Also, are high-heeled boots as difficult to walk in as other high-heels?

That all sounds perfect. I assume the skirt would end above the knees, to show off Funtimes' boots handiwork better?

So we mix the best parts from the three dresses uploaded here? Perfect.

In all of this discusion I also ended up redesigning one of my back log Epics into a gothic lolita by the way. :mellow:

Of course. :ph34r: 

Depends on the type of heel. Stiletto boots are as tough as, if not tougher than, regular stiletto heels, platforms are slightly better, and wedge heels are the easiest. If Sam wobbles, Funtimes can either shorten the heel or turn it from platform (the type in the picture) to wedge.