Of course. :ph34r:

Depends on the type of heel. Stiletto boots are as tough as, if not tougher than, regular stiletto heels, platforms are slightly better, and wedge heels are the easiest. If Sam wobbles, Funtimes can either shorten the heel or turn it from platform (the type in the picture) to wedge.

For the sake of simplicity we'll assume Funtimes knows how to make good boots. :ph34r:

Edge, any comments on whether this style would make a certain creepy slontze pay more or less attention to her? :mellow: (Also, I want to hear about this backlogged Epic.)

Edited by Kobold King

It's definitely intriguing to read about. :ph34r:

So for Autumn to end her screening with "Go ahead and bring Reader in, Tom," then step back and supervise would be completely reasonable? :ph34r:

I like this plan. :ph34r:

WINTER CLOUD IS BACK AND WILL EAT YOUR PHANTOM HANDS

Camp is over! Next is traveling and I'll be able to have daily access to 17th Shard! Oh yeah!

Welcome back Winter! It's been a while.

Can I ask where the phantom hands thing came from?

Welcome back! I don't know what you missed, as I missed a fair amount myself... but I can tell you we discussed goth fashion and people's faces. :P Yup, just another random day on the question thread.

...speaking of, I have no crying need to see anyone's face in this life, but I was wondering how many of you saw that post of mine on the "What Do You Look Like" thread?

For the sake of simplicity we'll assume Funtimes knows how to make good boots. :ph34r:

Edge, any comments on whether this style would make a certain creepy slontze pay more or less attention to her? :mellow: (Also, I want to hear about this backlogged Epic.)

So now we are just assuming women know their way around boots are we? :P

...more probably, :unsure: although hardly to a degree that matters, which is sad in it's own way. The same would count for that certain lecherous woman by the way. -_-

I don't have a full profile written out and over here it's a bit to late to do that now but to give you a briefe summary: She's essentially the counterpart to the Metal, instead of an insane amount of raw power packed into one body, she has strenght in numbers, by creating an army of shadow constructs/servants with a kind of hive mind with her as the center. Also a pretty nifty healing factor. Name is pending as Pandemonium by the way.

Winter, welcome back! :lol:

Edited by Edgedancer

WINTER CLOUD IS BACK AND WILL EAT YOUR PHANTOM HANDS

Camp is over! Next is traveling and I'll be able to have daily access to 17th Shard! Oh yeah! 

Welcome back! :D

...speaking of, I have no crying need to see anyone's face in this life, but I was wondering how many of you saw that post of mine on the "What Do You Look Like" thread?

I saw it. You're the sentient Lego Capitol, right?

* checks thread again *

Oh. You're the good-looking bloke in front of the Lego Capitol. Sorry, my bad. :P

So now we are just assuming women know their way around boots are we? :P

...more probably, :unsure: although hardly to a degree that matters, which is sad in it's own way. The same would count for that certain lecherous woman by the way. -_-

I don't have a full profile written out and over here it's a bit to late to do that now but to give you a briefe summary: She's essentially the counterpart to the Metal, instead of an insane amount of raw power packed into one body, she has strenght in numbers, by creating an army of shadow constructs/servants with a kind of hive mind with her as the center. Also a pretty nifty healing factor. Name is pending as Pandemonium by the way.

Winter, welcome back! :lol:

Do you want to see Sam wobbling all over the place? :P

I thought so. -_- Though to be honest, having Nighthound leering at her legs will just make Sam more paranoid and worried about her situation, which makes for excellent character drama. :ph34r:

Oooh, I like that. It's sort of what I imagine Lightwards' fighting style to be like, if he gains more mental control over his dinosaurs. :ph34r:

Do you want to see Sam wobbling all over the place? :P

I thought so. -_- Though to be honest, having Nighthound leering at her legs will just make Sam more paranoid and worried about her situation, which makes for excellent character drama. :ph34r:

Oooh, I like that. It's sort of what I imagine Lightwards' fighting style to be like, if he gains more mental control over his dinosaurs. :ph34r:

Well, talking over personal drama. :P

To be honest, if they ever have a half way proper conversation I wouldn't be suprised if he end up saying something along the lines of "At this point I'd be willing to pay for you" :mellow:

Now I ended up thinking about her as a mix of Lucentia and Lightwards, although not in personality. :P I'm afraid we won't be seeing her any time soon though. -_-

To be honest, if they ever have a half way proper conversation I wouldn't be suprised if he end up saying something along the lines of "At this point I'd be willing to pay for you" :mellow:

"Have you ever had a date you didn't have to pay?"

"Of course, we spend the entire night down in her torture chamber. Ah, good times. I would still never want to miss the pleasure of forcing myself on a woman, though." :mellow:

I was going to warn Sam to cover her tender ears, but it seems to be too late. -_- Ah, well. I'll just sit here and wonder if it's poor form to give Nighthound another ATTD entry for something that isn't technically canon. <_<

I was going to warn Sam to cover her tender ears, but it seems to be too late. -_- Ah, well. I'll just sit here and wonder if it's poor form to give Nighthound another ATTD entry for something that isn't technically canon. <_<

...We could make the conversation canon but I'm not sure if I want to do that to Sam.

"Of course, we spend the entire night down in her torture chamber. Ah, good times. I would still never want to miss the pleasure of forcing myself on a woman, though." :mellow:

1502a84cb4d7af15fca4659485b211e0.jpg

At that point Sam wouldn't have any other comebacks. She'd just scream for Funtimes and get back to her as quickly as she could. :mellow:

...We could make the conversation canon but I'm not sure if I want to do that to Sam.

I don't want to do that to her, either. :mellow: 

1502a84cb4d7af15fca4659485b211e0.jpg

At that point Sam wouldn't have any other comebacks. She'd just scream for Funtimes and get back to her as quickly as she could. :mellow:

That's the smartest choice she could make in that situation. :o 

It would definitely be traumatic. But she hardly has "tender ears"; she's a pretty girl who's grown up in Epic-run Portland. She doesn't even have friends her age because of how often girls went missing or were blatantly grabbed off the street. Do you think she's blissfully unaware of what threats lustful Epics pose to her? :mellow:

It would definitely be traumatic. But she hardly has "tender ears"; she's a pretty girl who's grown up in Epic-run Portland. She doesn't even have friends her age because of how often girls went missing or were blatantly grabbed off the street. Do you think she's blissfully unaware of what threats lustful Epics pose to her? :mellow:

No, not at all. Anyone's ears are too tender for what Nighthound has to say. 

I don't think she's unaware, I just think being confronted with Nighthound is on another level entirely different but hey, if you want it to happen.

Edited by Edgedancer

It's a good thing she was with Funtimes before the Hunt. :wacko:

Last two dream sequences up for the night.

I don't think she's unaware, I just think being confronted with Nighthound is on another level entirely different but hey, if you want it to happen.

I wouldn't rule it out--it's extremely creepy, but realistically it's just a spoken acknowledgement of an already implied threat. It would also reinforce how powerless Sam is in this situation, and how much she's depending on Funtimes' good will to survive... even so, I'd avoid it unless Sam starts to get too complacent. :ph34r:

...Am I turning evil? :mellow:

It's a good thing she was with Funtimes before the Hunt. :wacko:

Last two dream sequences up for the night.

Yeah. A very good thing. :wacko:

They're awesome. :D

I wouldn't rule it out--it's extremely creepy, but realistically it's just a spoken acknowledgement of an already implied threat. It would also reinforce how powerless Sam is in this situation, and how much she's depending on Funtimes' good will to survive... even so, I'd avoid it unless Sam starts to get too complacent. :ph34r:

...Am I turning evil? :mellow:

Your call.

You are turning into a writer. :P

Your call.

You are turning into a writer. :P

She's got enough on her plate already, so I'd say to avoid it for now. Just saying, it's a bit late in the RP to start shunning scenes that give off creeptastic vibes. :mellow::P

Is there... a difference? :P