The best way to kill Ozy would probably be poison, otherwise electrocution might work but that would most likely be more trouble than it's worth.

The best kind of morally bankrupt. :P

actually i thought he just had a minor healing factor?

I know that (i forgot their name) wanted him to have a permanent disintegration field on, but we said no because that would mean two defensive powers. Cant remember what we settled on though.

So if he just has the healing, a shot to the head (unexpected) should kill him outright.

And just like that, all of my Portland characters are ready for the next game day. I'll catch up with Remington and Funtimes more fully in the morning. 

Is everyone else in Portland ready to cut to morning? And how is The Dalles looking?

D'aww. :wub:

I'm going to write one more Deathwish and Vondra scene, where they clear up the betrayal allegations / have a brief testosterone-dripping staredown. I'll need to talk to Comatose about getting Glamour and Taylor settled in one more post.

When he eats something his mouth unhinges, like a snake, so if something is moving in his direction he can eat it, like a bullet for instance.

I'd guess that much, I was more interested if he only gets his jaw on, let's say someone ankle instead of the whole body.

In her last post, she got shot a few (maybe more?) times and collapsed in the clinic. 

:blink: Wait she made it to the clinic?!

By the way, here is a video of Mollie bringing me a shoe, with a surprise guest appearance from Bruno. 

:wub:

actually i thought he just had a minor healing factor?

I know that (i forgot their name) wanted him to have a permanent disintegration field on, but we said no because that would mean two defensive powers. Cant remember what we settled on though.

So if he just has the healing, a shot to the head (unexpected) should kill him outright.

Actually it's the exact other way around, we turned the healing factor down and he kept the disientegration field.

And just like that, all of my Portland characters are ready for the next game day. I'll catch up with Remington and Funtimes more fully in the morning. 

Is everyone else in Portland ready to cut to morning? And how is The Dalles looking?

I... I thought I was done on both ends but now I'm thinking if I should write another Dalles post or given that there would be no character interaction anyway, leave that Elsa post as the fade to black and have her informed that Baxter treated her after she made it to the clinic and then she got imprisioned again.

*dares to drop in and say something* xD Yessss. That would be a beautiful friendship. Just yes.

No need to dare, opinions always wanted. :ph34r:

I... I thought I was done on both ends but now I'm thinking if I should write another Dalles post or given that there would be no character interaction anyway, leave that Elsa post as the fade to black and have her informed that Baxter treated her after she made it to the clinic and then she got imprisioned again.

I can see it either way, honestly. So if you wanted to have it fade to black and open the next day with him checking on her or something, I think that'd be fine. 

By the way, if you still need to drive Nighthound out of your head….

11836700_10153051214047592_6469001891062

I found this. :wub:

I can see it either way, honestly. So if you wanted to have it fade to black and open the next day with him checking on her or something, I think that'd be fine. 

By the way, if you still need to drive Nighthound out of your head….

11836700_10153051214047592_6469001891062

I found this. :wub:

In that case I think I'm done for the day. :ph34r:

For some reason I hear Batman saying his "I am the night" line only for the pug to answer "I am the pug" in a slightly stoned sounding voice.

What so you think about opening the Dalles again by the way?

So are we like done with Portland for the day or is there going to be another Funtimes post? :ph34r:

Not sure, it's been so long I just don't feel like this day can ever end :P

If it is over then I can tell Mrs. Voidus, who I told the day would be over 'soon' about 3 months ago.  :unsure:

Well, I'm gonna start reading the Dalles RPG, since that sounds like the best place for the prospective vanilla-villain to fit in (um... so long as no one has any objections?)

So... if you guys start getting upvotes, tis probably me reading those posts and liking them.

Is there anywhere I could perhaps enter the Reckoners RP? Kinda new to this and I have no idea how this works. :P An epic role would be preferable.

There isn't much of a protocol for joining. If you want to play an Epic come up with a concept, post it here and we'll work out the kinks, see where the character fits and all of that fun stuff.

Is there anywhere I could perhaps enter the Reckoners RP? Kinda new to this and I have no idea how this works. :P An epic role would be preferable.

Edgedancer hit the major points, but also consider reading some of the pinned topics of the Reckoners sub forum, particularly Rules and Ettiquette, Oregon Easter Eggs if you want to understand many of the jokes thrown around in these Question threads, and What Is Free Form Role-Playing if you've never partaken in one of these.

Wait! Is the Dalles being reopened to Epics!? I have a character. His Epic name would probably Golem and his power would be to turn into a rocky 7 foot tall beast like the Thing, and be able to lift up to 5 tons. He could help out a lot with the cleanup and destroying the last groups of pandas. The effect on the rocky transformation would last 8 hours and then he would have to recharge for 5 hours.

Ok, now listen very carefully.

1. Find a toad (toad, not frog) with a yellow stripe on it

2. Tie one leg of this toad to a stick (Preferably willow)

3. Place this stick in the north facing window of a house home to at least 3 cats

4. Pray to the gods of insanity that they might inspire you.

Once that's done, post a character idea here and we'll work out where they can fit in. :P

By the way, a thought just came to me, given that a couple of Epics are gone from the Dalles now, on way or another, should we temporarily reopen it to Epics?

I don't think we should. The Dalles is already kind of overflowing with Epics: even getting rid of a couple, we've still got more than enough for plenty of character interactions and opportunities for chaos. Especially when you take into account the dormant characters like Quicksilver's gang. The way I see it, we're only just now getting back to a manageable level. :ph34r: