Alright, "Dallesport" changed to "Rowena" in that last post. :ph34r:

And as the son of the actual Loch Ness Monster, this threat is far more credible than a similar one from Draco. Loch Ness Monster >>>>>> Lucius Malfoy. :ph34r:

I'm not the kind of guy who makes idle threats. :ph34r:

Idea for an epic:

Name: Heartsleeve (yeah... the name needs some work :P)

Primary power: Can change the emotions of other people. More powerful when used on an individual. Example: Making one person extremely terrified to the point of insanity versus a general feeling of foreboding among a large group.

Secondary power: Accelerate healing. Not bulletproof, but could easily recover from a shot or two.

Weakness: being treated as inferior or humiliated.

Background: Became an epic in her later teens. Blonde hair, blue eyes, somewhat attractive. Mostly used as a hireling by higher epics, mostly to keep the people they rule over from rebelling or fighting back (as if that were even possible). A bit full of herself, but senses where to give in as far as talking back to her superiors. Figured out her weakness early on, due to her natural resistance to authority.

So... where would that fit in? 

Edited by RippleGylf

Idea for an epic:

Name: Heartsleeve (yeah... the name needs some work :P)

Primary power: Can change the emotions of other people. More powerful when used on an individual. Example: Making one person extremely terrified to the point of insanity versus a general feeling of foreboding among a large group.

Secondary power: Accelerate healing. Not bulletproof, but could easily recover from a shot or two.

Weakness: being treated as inferior or humiliated.

Background: Became an epic in her later teens. Blonde hair, blue eyes, somewhat attractive. Mostly used as a hireling by higher epics, mostly to keep the people they rule over from rebelling or fighting back (as if that were even possible). A bit full of herself, but senses where to give in as far as talking back to her superiors. Figured out her weakness early on, due to her natural resistance to authority.

So... where would that fit in?

Welcome! Quick question, though: if her weakness is being treated as inferior, how would that work with her being hired by more powerful Epics?

Welcome! Quick question, though: if her weakness is being treated as inferior, how would that work with her being hired by more powerful Epics?

It's more of a verbal communication that she's inferior. 

Firefight spoilers:

like how that one epic's weakness was compliments.

To be honest... it isn't a very thought-out weakness. :P Maybe more like being openly humiliated; the more people present, the more it affects her.

I don't know... any suggestions on how I could make it better?

Edited by RippleGylf

After further consideration, I don't think I'll have time to post before I'm off the camp.  I'll still try to, but if I don't get one in, feel free to move on to the new day in the Dalles, and I'll just establish what happened before after the fact.  

I had an idea for a Salem Epic, Voidus (loosely based on the Zeno in the AMA thread I mentioned): Paradox.

His powers fulfill paradoxes: first up, Zeno's Paradox: Anything that would harm Paradox automatically slows down to half its velocity, change in countdown timer, time effective, etc, when it gets halfway to him, recursively. Hence, a bullet fired at Paradox takes an infinite time to reach him, moving slower and slower as they near him. As a second power related to this paradox, he can teleport (bullets traveling from two distances at the same speed take the same time to reach him; hence, the two distances are the same.

Second, in fulfillment of the arrow paradox, he can stop any object's motion by touch.

Thirdly, no one can catch him.

I had an idea for a Salem Epic, Voidus (loosely based on the Zeno in the AMA thread I mentioned): Paradox.

His powers fulfill paradoxes: first up, Zeno's Paradox: Anything that would harm Paradox automatically slows down to half its velocity, change in countdown timer, time effective, etc, when it gets halfway to him, recursively. Hence, a bullet fired at Paradox takes an infinite time to reach him, moving slower and slower as they near him. As a second power related to this paradox, he can teleport (bullets traveling from two distances at the same speed take the same time to reach him; hence, the two distances are the same.

Second, in fulfillment of the arrow paradox, he can stop any object's motion by touch.

Thirdly, no one can catch him.

I have an Epic called Zeno in my Epic list with the same powers and a weakness to calculus :P

Works for me though.

I might try to get a PP post up for day 4, it's been a few months since I got to write him.

How about an elemental Epic? An Epic with complete and total control over the element...

...of surprise. :ph34r:

NO WAIT HE ISN'T DEAD

SHIA SURPRISE!

THERE'S A GUN TO YOUR HEAD

AND DEATH IN HIS EYES

BUT YOU CAN DO JIU JITSU...

...Ahem. Sorry. :P

Hey Mrs Voidus! I am new! :D

not new-new but new enough that I've never seen you post :P haha

We made the mistake of sending PP and Saccharine to bed when it became 'night' last game day, apparently in Portland the night lasts for 8 months :P