Ok, so still a little confused about how I enter, but here's the mandatory pony:

Quiver? Venture? Would either of you be interested in hiring Heartsleeve in the interests of your nefarious attempts to take over Salem?  :ph34r: 

If so then perhaps a collaborative intro post is in order.

I'd be up for a collab post, if Ripplegylf is interested...and supposing ya'll don't mind me hammering out the weakness as I go?

Wonderful guys! I love your enthusiasm. Now I need to figure out if I should get into the Lucentia/Nighthound mindset or into Shiny Sparkle's. :mellow: (I think I asked this before but with Comatose willing to skip is there anyone still going for that game day or can the next one be started?)

Wonderful guys! I love your enthusiasm. Now I need to figure out if I should get into the Lucentia/Nighthound mindset or into Shiny Sparkle's. :mellow: (I think I asked this before but with Comatose willing to skip is there anyone still going for that game day or can the next one be started?)

If you choose the former and you need something to take the edge off, why not try "Blank Space" as sung by Google Translate?

I think we're good….are we, Kobold? 

I'd be up for a collab post, if Ripplegylf is interested...and supposing ya'll don't mind me hammering out the weakness as I go?

I'd written half a dozen Aldo/Cricket posts before I remembered they needed weaknesses. Not saying that's ideal, but it happened. :ph34r::P

Did we settle things for Seonid's characters?

If you choose the former and you need something to take the edge off, why not try "Blank Space" as sung by Google Translate?

I think we're good….are we, Kobold? 

adulter with enthusiasm... but I'll have a guy shortly

...Are you sure that wasn't for Shiny Sparkle. :P Then again it also threatened war on jesus. :ph34r:

Did we settle things for Seonid's characters?

After how they suddenly made their exit I was kind of under the assumption he quit. :mellow:

After how they suddenly made their exit I was kind of under the assumption he quit. :mellow:

I'll Alan him.

Also, I didn't get quite the results I wanted, but here's Doctor Funtimes' profile according to Google Translate. :P

Epic Title: Doctor Funtimes

Main power: she can refer the matter proportional efforts, what she converted. Carrots can be done to change the gun into her a snap of his fingers; change the cottage into a fishing boat will take longer and more concentration. Of course, she would be easier to put the gun into a live hamsters and fishing vessels inflatable castle, but that's just her.

Secondary Power: long-term and in the short-range teleportation

Disadvantages: To show

Modus operandi: Ooooohhhhhh, you want to fight? Hello funny. Now you dress like a clown! LOL Now that your pistol is a box pop tart! What you will not give me one? Well, your face looks like an chull! And now the Pop Tarts are a pack of marbles. Ha ha ha, do not try to put them in mine; I just put them into M & M's! Okay, now I'm bored. Buttface.

Appearance: She wore a knee-length dress with legnth thick black silk tulle skirt. Silk is iridescent, as if someone threw a white dress dye filled with water balloons. (This is what happened.) She was wearing knee socks lights, one blue and one green Converse high-top, one yellow and one red. Her short black hair is almost always associated with sparkling glitter, and she almost always smiling, but no one can say why. It scared them.

Of course, she would be easier to put the gun into a live hamsters

Boy, that escalated quickly. :mellow: 

Ooooohhhhhh, you want to fight? Hello funny. Now you dress like a clown! LOL Now that your pistol is a box pop tart! What you will not give me one? Well, your face looks like an chull! And now the Pop Tarts are a pack of marbles. Ha ha ha, do not try to put them in mine; I just put them into M & M's! Okay, now I'm bored. Buttface.

Had Intervention made her any more drunk than she already was, she may or may not have begun talking like this. :ph34r: 

I actually thought "Or Lamb of God, there will be flame" was an RSVP from Obliteration. :ph34r:

RSVP?

And here is google Voidgaze. :ph34r:

Epic name: Voidgaze

Normal name: Rita Blue

Input Required: As long as she can not see Voidgaze is capable of destroying all that is white and the target in the process can inflict damage to all adjacent to it.

Seconadry Power: Voidtwist: Voidgaze can affect a bit 'the form and motion of objects white solid. It can not completely reshape. While twisting as objects, so that it can make them adhere to other surfaces.

Passive power: Resurrection: After the death reappears Voidgaze, fuly cured of all injuries that would suffer in a radius of 1 km. If you know of a white surface, you can use the area to reappear Dass, otherwise it returns from a surface in the case in the region, whichwill then be bleached as white as all that it touches.

Weakness: You know the deal.

Appearance: long white hair, which may or may not be bleached, fitting white clothes and pale skin. Early 20ths

Voidgaze this rather young in silence when he acquired his powers epic. Instead of joining the battles for power and territory that has itself made a nice home in Portland and various types of entertainment crammed he could find. In the present time, it is barely visible outside his home, usually only when she needs food supply. Since it has no territory cite many other epics in Portland are not really nothing. She herself has a "Leave me alone; I will leave in peace" - the policy towards other epics rarely uses his powers epic Because his lifestyle, which makes it quite nice compared to others. epics. Of course, this only lasts until it is in a position in which it frequently uses his

Appearance: long white hair, which may or may not be bleached, fitting white clothes and pale skin. Early 20ths

How many Voidgazes have there been? :o:P

Google Lightwards:

His name is Thomas smaller blocks before the Cardinal. He is a professor of thirty-four years of ecology at UC Davis before his strength.

Its powers are similar to a magician - he was able to recover the body or body parts, as well as living beings. These beings are uniquely different levels of mental decline. Most of them do not have good memories of his past and intelligence. However, more sensitive to noise and its control. Can he repeat the process on the ground. But he needs to, but in their minds they are degraded to the point of uselessness, and it is usually easier for the body less able to revive him his desire to maintain, and so they often travel around the guard's body. of parts of the human body to take control of most of the time. Theoretically, it could be held about twenty people die in time, although there are a lot of concentration.

Such is the power of its main secondary power was his ability to revive after the murder. But mental decline remains the same effect. Twice he had been killed earlier, after the students have the opportunity to have a firearm and one other epic. It is a few notches patted his feelings - while semi-rational moral teacher if he was now convinced me that the "flagship" of the defeated civilization. In the spirit of his research, he was overcome with a unique opportunity for the people to their deaths, and the dominant force in the universe. His initial goal was to simply cut a small piece of territory on their own. But his mental deterioration that so long ambition: the universe itself. And he's smart enough to break this crazy scary possibility to define.

His weakness [information removed]

How many Voidgazes have there been? :o:P

Google Lightwards:

His name is Thomas smaller blocks before the Cardinal. He is a professor of thirty-four years of ecology at UC Davis before his strength.

Its powers are similar to a magician - he was able to recover the body or body parts, as well as living beings. These beings are uniquely different levels of mental decline. Most of them do not have good memories of his past and intelligence. However, more sensitive to noise and its control. Can he repeat the process on the ground. But he needs to, but in their minds they are degraded to the point of uselessness, and it is usually easier for the body less able to revive him his desire to maintain, and so they often travel around the guard's body. of parts of the human body to take control of most of the time. Theoretically, it could be held about twenty people die in time, although there are a lot of concentration.

Such is the power of its main secondary power was his ability to revive after the murder. But mental decline remains the same effect. Twice he had been killed earlier, after the students have the opportunity to have a firearm and one other epic. It is a few notches patted his feelings - while semi-rational moral teacher if he was now convinced me that the "flagship" of the defeated civilization. In the spirit of his research, he was overcome with a unique opportunity for the people to their deaths, and the dominant force in the universe. His initial goal was to simply cut a small piece of territory on their own. But his mental deterioration that so long ambition: the universe itself. And he's smart enough to break this crazy scary possibility to define.

His weakness [information removed]

Hmm, I haven't keept count but not adding the Violas at the very least 5.

First line is best line:

His name is Thomas smaller blocks before the Cardinal.

Pretty long name he got there. :P

Edited by Edgedancer

RSVP?

And here is google Voidgaze. :ph34r:

Epic name: Voidgaze

Normal name: Rita Blue

Input Required: As long as she can not see Voidgaze is capable of destroying all that is white and the target in the process can inflict damage to all adjacent to it.

Seconadry Power: Voidtwist: Voidgaze can affect a bit 'the form and motion of objects white solid. It can not completely reshape. While twisting as objects, so that it can make them adhere to other surfaces.

Passive power: Resurrection: After the death reappears Voidgaze, fuly cured of all injuries that would suffer in a radius of 1 km. If you know of a white surface, you can use the area to reappear Dass, otherwise it returns from a surface in the case in the region, whichwill then be bleached as white as all that it touches.

Weakness: You know the deal.

Voidgaze this rather young in silence when he acquired his powers epic. Instead of joining the battles for power and territory that has itself made a nice home in Portland and various types of entertainment crammed he could find. In the present time, it is barely visible outside his home, usually only when she needs food supply. Since it has no territory cite many other epics in Portland are not really nothing. She herself has a "Leave me alone; I will leave in peace" - the policy towards other epics rarely uses his powers epic Because his lifestyle, which makes it quite nice compared to others. epics. Of course, this only lasts until it is in a position in which it frequently uses his

An indication that he would show up to the party.

So Voidgaze is not only cured of her own injuries, but also all of the injuries anyone within a 1 km radius might suffer? :P

Look at all the puns!

Currently I am wondering if i should use my trusted Amatsuki version of Outer Science

or this english cover I just found

to bring me in the Nighthound mood. :mellow:

Or maybe I'll find something less depressing. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Look at all the puns!

Currently I am wondering if i should use my trusted Amatsuki version of Outer Science

or this english cover I just found

to bring me in the Nighthound mood. :mellow:

Or maybe I'll find something less depressing. :ph34r:

I thought we agreed that Outer Science was Calamity's theme song, and "When You're Evil" was Nighthound's. :ph34r:

Sure! Whose weakness are you referring to? And how is the collab post going to work?

Sure! Whose weakness are you referring to? And how is the collab post going to work?

My own characters weakness. And... I'm not sure? I'm guessing in terms of how to introduce characters, if Sentry is going to hire Heartsleeve...

Er...any more experienced players want to chime in?

My own characters weakness. And... I'm not sure? I'm guessing in terms of how to introduce characters, if Sentry is going to hire Heartsleeve...

Er...any more experienced players want to chime in?

Well, most important thing would be to clear how you want to do this. Which character is going to approach which, will there be lenghty/seperate intoductions for the characters first or do you jump right in with the job interview, so to speak ect.