Of course it is. <_<

Does this Sisterhood believe in the Arming of the Saints? :ph34r:

Look on the bright side: Shiny Sparkle is probably the only woman in The Dalles who likes her bosom being eyed like a piece of meat, and every moment Deathwish spends trying to seduce her is a moment the other Dalles women are free of his slontziness. :P

Absolutely. And they're the only convent in Oregon that plays police sirens during morning prayer. :ph34r:

Look on the bright side: Shiny Sparkle is probably the only woman in The Dalles who likes her bosom being eyed like a piece of meat, and every moment Deathwish spends trying to seduce her is a moment the other Dalles women are free of his slontziness. :P

Absolutely. And they're the only convent in Oregon that plays police sirens during morning prayer. :ph34r:

A pitty Vondra didn't try to recruit her.

Guyyyyyyssssssss I made a pony!!!!!! :lol:

Have a happy day!

~Buffy

And a wonderful one it's at that. ;)

847d5b09524a7fb01c1e437be4dc11fe.jpg

I should stop posting these memes before I get stuck permanently speaking in innuendo. :P

Edge, do you want to have those two run into each other at the HQ?

It would be a rather wasted chance to not have them meet. :P

Lightwards could begin the day angry and ready to conquer the universe.

Sam could begin the day staring into the face of a sleeping pug.

There's a clear winner here , but I'm not going to say who. :ph34r::P

There's a clear winner, but I'm feeling cranky today. :ph34r:

il_570xN.192959761.jpg

​These are not the treats you're looking for….you were never looking for a treat….you were planning to give them to me anyway….

529bada583c5f1ad6e72c6dd7e158335.png

How were we planning on doing this? Having Nathan talk the girls into asking for better clothes?

529bada583c5f1ad6e72c6dd7e158335.png

How were we planning on doing this? Having Nathan talk the girls into asking for better clothes?

If he were to see Sam looking furious over a dress that was 10% pink and 90% ruffle, he'd definitely try to talk her out of flat refusing to wear it, probably by telling her how he managed to talk Funtimes out of a horrible colorful tux and into what he's currently wearing. 

If he were to see Sam looking furious over a dress that was 10% pink and 90% ruffle, he'd definitely try to talk her out of flat refusing to wear it, probably by telling her how he managed to talk Funtimes out of a horrible colorful tux and into what he's currently wearing. 

Seems good to me.

Should Nathan find her in the middle of pondering whether it'd be better to go naked than wear The Thing That Shouldn't Properly Be Called Clothing, or should she track him down to complain about it?

Seems good to me.

Should Nathan find her in the middle of pondering whether it'd be better to go naked than wear The Thing That Shouldn't Properly Be Called Clothing, or should she track him down to complain about it?

Whichever way you like better. You can have him walk in on her glaring at the dress if you choose the first, or track him down if it's the second.

Great post, FireSlayer! Though I have to admit I read "tame her bedhead" as "tame her redhead...." And I wondered why the feral redhead living in Skylar's apartment wasn't mentioned sooner. :blink:

Whichever way you like better. You can have him walk in on her glaring at the dress if you choose the first, or track him down if it's the second.

Great post, FireSlayer! Though I have to admit I read "tame her bedhead" as "tame her redhead...." And I wondered why the feral redhead living in Skylar's apartment wasn't mentioned sooner. :blink:

What would Nathan be doing this early in the morning?

I liked it too, FireSlayer! :D

xD Maybe this redhead just lives in the subconscious realm and only comes out when one's not looking for him or her...Skylar doesn't even know of her mysterious roommate, or at least forgets immediately after this taming session. Like the Silence. O_O *cough* Sorry, that got a bit crazy--wait, why am I apologizing for that in this thread of all places. xD

I liked it too, FireSlayer! :D

Yay, thanks! That's a good sign.