What's your favorite.... ? (Forum game)

Favourite way to prepare eggs?

Violently, with the mother hen forced to watch in abject horror, helpless to prevent the atrocity.

Merciful Domi what is wrong with me today. :mellow: Scrambled with cheddar cheese and ground sausage mixed in.

Favorite alternative history scenario?

Violently, with the mother hen forced to watch in abject horror, helpless to prevent the atrocity.

Merciful Domi what is wrong with me today. :mellow: Scrambled with cheddar cheese and ground sausage mixed in.

Favorite alternative history scenario?

(You seem to be in the perfect mood for a Lightwards post. :ph34r: )

The ones were the world gets over-run by evil supers created by a giant fireball in the sky. :ph34r:

Favourite meme?

The special "Lift" edition Twi did. :lol:

Favorite common misconception that you love to correct?

None, if it's something I had to make a habit out of correcting it most likely started to annoy me a good while ago.

Favourite philosopher?

Good Luck Charlie. It was one of the last good shows on the Disney Channel :(. (At least we still have Gravity Falls :))

Favorite Birthday/Christmas/Other gift giving occasion present you have ever gotten?

And you don't even mention phineas and ferb?! Except that's over now too. :(

A big fat 0. I was about $2200 in debt to my parents for car repairs and a school-planned but self-paid trip to Spain. For my birthday that year the only thing I got was a complete reduction in that debt from $2200 to $0.

Favorite international money sign? ($, €, £, etc.)