Random Stuff II

^_^

It's weird to think of people going back to school when I'm finished, hopefully forever. :ph34r: How long have you done cross country?

Never formally, because they didn't have it at the middle school.  <_< But I've run on my own.

And Silverblade, you do XC too? Nice!  B)

Edited by Mistrunner

I don't really have anything to say about this, except that I totally agree. Twi, you're awesome.

Cross country starts tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can make varsity.  :wacko:

Running...outside? :ph34r:

Saying that, I like rollerblading ^^

Never formally, because they didn't have it at the middle school.  <_< But I've run on my own.

And Silverblade, you do XC too? Nice!  B)

Yep. At the beginning of August, we had a little gettaway at the Y of the Rockies. Someone put baby powder on my room's fan. A few girls were together so often, that we duct taped them together.

My sister and mom have spent the better part of the day talking over me, interrupting me every time I try to speak, and then asking me why I'm so quiet.

I think they just baked and ate cookies without me.

I'll just hang out with you guys for the evening. :ph34r:

You can get much worse than wasting cookies without you! :o You're always welcome to hang out with us.

Edit: that was a typo but I'm leaving it there. :ph34r: #accurate

Edited by Delightful

Relay for Life is dedicated to raising money and awareness for cancer research. Since their tag line this year was apparently "Exterminate Cancer," someone put on a Dalek costume and ran around the relay shouting "EXTERMINATE!"

4adb78e923b78715c4c8edc72400f932.jpg