Random Stuff II

honestly, at that point, she I'm fairly sure she was just trying to find more things to fuss about. Because she texted me again a bit later blaming me for our bad lines because i kept moving out of line to get water (people in houses tend to enjoy bring water hoses and spray guns to get us wet and cool us off) and my other friend DIDNT want to get sprayed, so we sort of kept flipping around. Everyone was out of line at this point. And she gets on me.

"

PS again: Stop breaking formation to walk through the water. It completely messed up the entire form around you. "

The entire form ?? Had been messed up? An hour ago? Honestly we never got our line back in order because two people dropped and nobody came and filled back in, so we had two holes right beside each other.

@venture ok what part do you not understand? I was still recovering and was super tired so honestly I can see that entire post not making a lick of sense.

Have you ever woken from a dream with a nonsensical statement or warning still ringing in your head?

Well, this morning I woke to the profound and vivid phrase "What do you expect? His degree is impaled on his forehead!"

I guess my subconscious is warning me not to trust professors who are also unicorns? :huh:

Have you ever woken from a dream with a nonsensical statement or warning still ringing in your head?

Well, this morning I woke to the profound and vivid phrase "What do you expect? His degree is impaled on his forehead!"

I guess my subconscious is warning me not to trust professors who are also unicorns? :huh:

Or perhaps don't trust professors who're secret anti-bronies/Discord fans?

Edited by ParadoxSpren

I've NEVER heard of shouting to prevent an asthma attack. Asthma is in the lungs not the throat. Shouting uses more air.

I call BS.

Also, she sounds like she's just a mean, possibly jealous grump. I wouldn't pay any more attention to her than you can help.

As someone who HAS asthma, I can confirm that as complete nonsensical dren.

Well, I just finished Words of Radiance. 

pn7mp.jpg

I'll have the rest of Memes of Radiance up later, but in the meantime, I'll need to decide which book to do next. Do I read...

Mistborn

pn7oq.jpg

Warbreaker? 

pn7q5.jpg

Or do I take a break from the Cosmere? 

pn7rt.jpg

I'm going to wait on Elantris until the new edition is released, though I am curious about what goes on….

pn7uq.jpg

Thoughts? 

Well, I just finished Words of Radiance.

pn7mp.jpg

I'll have the rest of Memes of Radiance up later, but in the meantime, I'll need to decide which book to do next. Do I read...

Mistborn?

pn7oq.jpg

Warbreaker?

pn7q5.jpg

Or do I take a break from the Cosmere?

pn7rt.jpg

I'm going to wait on Elantris until the new edition is released, though I am curious about what goes on….

pn7uq.jpg

Thoughts?

Do Warbreaker. Have you read it yet? Because if you haven't, you'll look back, and Words of Radiance will blow your mind even more.

I have, actually, and that was part of the reason why WoR broke my brain the way it did. :ph34r: Though I wouldn't mind a reread. 

WoR spoilers:

That part broke my brain so much, I genuinely had to put the book down and take a walk outside for a while. :mellow::D

By the way... do you know the WoB about Zahel that's every bit as brain-shattering as the other? :ph34r:

WoR spoilers:

That part broke my brain so much, I genuinely had to put the book down and take a walk outside for a while. :mellow::D

By the way... do you know the WoB about Zahel that's every bit as brain-shattering as the other? :ph34r:

I just sat there for a minute. I don't know if there will be enough "Wut" memes to properly convey my reaction. :mellow:

I have not. :ph34r:

I don't know why, but I appear to be in the minority when I say I recommend Elantris. I think it's greatly underrated- not the best written of his books (though still very very well-written), but man it blows your mind. I know you're waiting for the new edition, though, so I'll have to stand by.

Mistborn. I'll say Mistborn.

I'd like to reiterate something I saw somewhere. I'm probably going to say it wrong, but here's what I kept thinking of during my Elantris reread:

"Other authors carefully drop occasional clues throughout their books so as to heighten the shock of the twist at the end. Brandon Sanderson throws hints like a drunk clown throwing confetti, and you're still blown away at the end."

I just sat there for a minute. I don't know if there will be enough "Wut" memes to properly convey my reaction. :mellow:

I have not. :ph34r:

Before I go outside to do some chores: :ph34r:

WoR spoilers.

Like, BIG spoilers.

Seriously. :ph34r:

Zahel is a grouchy old swordsmen with eyes Kaladin describes as "ancient."

He senses Syl in his interlude, making him only one of three people capable of detecting her when she doesn't want to be seen.

At the end of his interlude he expects to hear a voice in his head as he drifts off to sleep. But, as his narrative notes, there hasn't been one "for years."

Brandon Sanderson has confirmed that Zahel...

...is Vasher. :ph34r::D

WoR spoilers.

Like, BIG spoilers.

He senses Syl in his interlude, making him only one of three people capable of detecting her when she doesn't want to be seen.

At the end of his interlude he expects to hear a voice in his head as he drifts off to sleep. But, as his narrative notes, there hasn't been one "for years."

57329804.jpg

WoR spoilers.

Like, BIG spoilers.

Spoilception?

Even just realising the whole Cosmere was interconnected Shattered my mind. Now...every easter egg I see just makes more and more Splinters :ph34r:

Dramatically revealing what we know about Zahel is my favorite part when my friends read Words of Radiance. :ph34r::D

You wouldn't have liked me then, I was one of those guys that picked him out on my first read, he played Tarachin for storms sake! Then again, I also called Jasnah surviving. :ph34r:

I have, actually, and that was part of the reason why WoR broke my brain the way it did. :ph34r: Though I wouldn't mind a reread. 

I take it you know understand why we told you to read it first. :ph34r: