Random Stuff II

Took a test in pre calc today, finished early, and our desks are really cool because you can write on them and it erases off and have a graph on it, so anyway I started sketching out and doing the physics for a catapult launching a projectile 400 meters.

Because I could.

My parents and I just started watching Parks and Recreation.

I'm not sure if my favorite character is April or Andy or Ron storming Swanson... all I really know for sure is that I can't stop watching this show. :lol:

Excellent. It doesn't get really good until the third season or so tho.

In other news

Me: -says hi to the colorguard director-

5 colorguard members, in unison: leave my father alone

Me: -backs away slowly-

Edited by LarkoftheRiver

Gah!

The Vashikaran love magic! We can't escape it! They gave up posting it in Brandon discussion, so now they started doing it in General!!!! Why? Why cruel world? D:

We need a Shardbearer to slay the spambots. Maybe Adolin? You know, if you're going to wish for a Shardbearer, might as well wish for the best-looking one. :ph34r::P

We need a Shardbearer to slay the spambots. Maybe Adolin? You know, if you're going to wish for a Shardbearer, might as well wish for the best-looking one. :ph34r::P

In the first week, all the lady Sharders would love him.

But if history holds true, by the second week every lady Sharder will have a personal reason to be endlessly mad at him. :P

In the first week, all the lady Sharders would love him.

But if history holds true, by the second week every lady Sharder will have a personal reason to be endlessly mad at him. :P

I believe Brightness Featherwriter would have a problem from the start, namely why the wrong Kholin sibling was summoned.

The other day in Astronomy, we talked about how time has been measured throughout history, and how even the Gregorian calendar we use today isn't 100% accurate.

Then our teacher told us about a little something called Julian date.

It's fairly simple: the current date is the amount of days since sometime in the 4Ks BC.

Or, to put it another way, it's stardate, like in Star Trek. Made all us nerds in the class rather giddy, to say the least. :D

Edit: if you're wondering, the current Julian date is approximately 2457264.056250.

Edited by Slowswift

The other day in Astronomy, we talked about how time has been measured throughout history, and how even the Gregorian calendar we use today isn't 100% accurate.

Then our teacher told us about a little something called Julian date.

It's fairly simple: the current date is the amount of days since sometime in the 4Ks BC.

Or, to put it another way, it's stardate, like in Star Trek. Made all us nerds in the class rather giddy, to say the least. :D

Edit: if you're wondering, the current Julian date is approximately 2457264.056250.

Fun fact!

The adoption of the Gregorian calendar resulted in eleven days being "lost". According to some sources, peasents in England protested against it, demanding their eleven days back.