Random Stuff II

I gave you a big one. :P Seriously though, I ain't gonna say. Kobold himself can tell you if he really wants you to know.

*blame shift*

I'm going to give one guess...Swimmingly the fish. Was I correct?

Edit: this guess was made intentionally badly. I give up.

Edited by WayneSpren

I just want to point out that we have no proof Kobolds mom isn't temporally displaced.

I'm just saying that Kobold being a John Conner situation is a possibility.

That's ridiculous. I wasn't raised in this timeline to acquire upvotes in preparation of my destiny as president of the united human race!

Why would you even think that?

I don't need your sass, doctor

I like to think he isn't being sassy; he's just explaining a concept so eloquent that the wimpy English language can't properly convey it, so all the poor TARDIS can translate it to is "Physics." 

Edit: Alas, foiled by Kobold the Ninja again. :ph34r: 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I like to think he isn't being sassy; he's just explaining a concept so eloquent that the wimpy English language can't properly convey it, so all the poor TARDIS can translate it to is "Physics." 

Edit: Alas, foiled by Kobold the Ninja again. :ph34r:

You wouldn't happen to be the person who entered this theory to the TV Tropes WMG page, would you? That's where I first read it. :ph34r:

You wouldn't happen to be the person who entered this theory to the TV Tropes WMG page, would you? That's where I first read it. :ph34r:

No, not by a long shot. I heard that theory on a Tumblr fan blog, posted and re-posted so many times I'm not even sure the OP was the one who actually came up with it. :mellow: