Random Stuff II

Cinnamon raisin bagels must be eaten with butter, onion bagels are eaten with cream cheese, blueberry bagels can go either way, and egg bagels are used in bagel sandwiches.

Donuts. . . I like jelly filled, and sprinkle, and chocolate, and old-fashioned cake, and glazed, and maple bacon, and, and. . . donuts. . . Umnumnum

Ahem, sorry about that. The worst part is we're out of bagels, :(. But my parents are at the store. . . Excuse me while I make a phone call.

qma4t.jpg

First, remember that aforementioned trip to the store? My parents came back, but they didn't just get bagels, they also got eggo waffles, and potstickers, and beef jerky. Mmm. . .

Second, red plums are, and always will be, better than black plums.

Third, Erbferb Atinlerb is so unferb to peakserb. Nlyoerb rueterb Ineaspherb ndaerb Erbferb ansferb illwerb nderstanduerb.

:P

Heads up if anyone ever wants to comment on Imgflip (a meming summary of an actual comment thread): 

Original meme on the front page this morning: 

ql22s.jpg

I saw it, and replied thusly: 

qmfrk.jpg

That comment was visited by….

qmfx3.jpg

One other user agreed with my point, and together, we expressed dismay. 

qmg1r.jpg

It….didn't go over well. 

qmg3p.jpg

qmg6c.jpg

And I'm watching the downvotes roll in, wondering how these people sleep at night. <_<

Heads up if anyone ever wants to comment on Imgflip (a meming summary of an actual comment thread):

ql22s.jpg

qmfrk.jpg

qmfx3.jpg

qmg1r.jpg

It….didn't go over well.

qmg3p.jpg

qmg6c.jpg

And I'm watching the downvotes roll in, wondering how these people sleep at night. <_<

you go slay them

They're so gross I'm gonna vomit

Seriously self harm isn't anything to joke about. I shouldn't even have to explain why

That this is even turning into an argument is sapping my faith in humanity. Oh, and the OP said they were sorry, "but I'm not gonna take it down because it's doing well." :angry: 

ql22s.jpg

qmfrk.jpg

qmfx3.jpg

qmg1r.jpg

It….didn't go over well. 

qmg3p.jpg

qmg6c.jpg

c87aa9734698e43981714906aed075bc.jpg

The other day one of my best friends was talking about how she was a natural at flirting. She continued by saying that she only really flirts in science class. I told her that it was because it's chemistry. She laughed for a long time, and for the rest of the day, I felt really witty.

The other day one of my best friends was talking about how she was a natural at flirting. She continued by saying that she only really flirts in science class. I told her that it was because it's chemistry. She laughed for a long time, and for the rest of the day, I felt really witty.

I'm glad you got such a great reaction!

Another time, my math teacher was asking what we would get if we mixed 5 pineapples and 4 apples, and I blurted out

"a smoothie."

I was so glad that she didn't hear me though. I didn't feel so smart at that time.

She was explaining how you can't add different variables to get one number in an equation.

So. I, in my pre-Who excitement, was taking a look at BBC America's schedule for the week of DW season 9's premier.

I noticed that they were doing a marathon of all of the previous seasons. Yay! But then I hit the beginning of the marathon (I was scrolling back from the 19th on the DirecTV guide) and realized something.

They. Skipped. Nine.

595926_angry-hades-crazy-mom-hercules.gi

Edited by Slowswift

So. I, in my pre-Who excitement, was taking a look at BBC America's schedule for the week of DW season 9's premier.

I noticed that they were doing a marathon of all of the previous seasons. Yay! But then I hit the beginning of the marathon (I was scrolling back from the 19th on the DirecTV guide) and realized something.

They. Skipped. Nine.

595926_angry-hades-crazy-mom-hercules.gi

So did Disney XD….and then they didn't even show every episode of Ten. They ran "Love and Monsters" five. times. in. one. day. 

I don't even pretend to understand their reasoning with that one. If not for Gravity Falls, I wouldn't even watch that channel. -_-

I know right? Of all the episodes to play over and over, it had to be that one? I mean, really.

Disney's kinda taking a nose dive with their television programming.

I know right? Of all the episodes to play over and over, it had to be that one? I mean, really.

Disney's kinda taking a nose dive with their television programming.

They showed a handful of other episodes, but they were nowhere near what I'd consider among the best of Tennant's run. "The Idiot Box" and "Tooth and Claw" were the only two I remember being shown with any real frequency. I haven't seen Who on XD for a while, and I think I know why. <_< 

They really have. Things were looking up for a while with Phineas and Ferb, but then everything else just sort of went downhill. And they were never a bastion of great entertainment anyway, but I tend to think that their good shows are just flukes.