Rate the Avatar Above You!

6 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

WOAH I NEVER SAW THAT

THATS AWESOME

Also adorable rabbitthing or whatever 9/10

Her name‘s Hornet and she has absolutely nothing to do with rabbits. She‘s a hollow knight character. She‘s part vessel, part spider or something. You have to fight her twice, but she helps you out a in in the end.

Spoiler

dims.jpg?zoom=2&resize=682,351&ssl=1

4 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Her name‘s Hornet and she has absolutely nothing to do with rabbits. She‘s a hollow knight character. She‘s part vessel, part spider or something. You have to fight her twice, but she helps you out a in in the end.

I loved the hornet boss fights, they were really fun, PLUS SILKSONG NEXT YEAR! *Ahem* 12/3

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I loved the hornet boss fights, they were really fun, PLUS SILKSONG NEXT YEAR! *Ahem* 12/3

Yeah. I had trouble with them both, because before Hollow Knight I played no video games. So it took me way to many tries to beat Hornet 1, and Hornet 2 was kind of an accident. The spikes balls really threw me the first few tries. But the fights were so storming good! I cannot wait for Silksong, but they‘ll probably delay it again. Wich I really hope will not happen.