Rate the Avatar Above You!

• 2 weeks later...

Very profound. Makes me imagine how the witch(er) depicted accidentally grabbed their flying broomstick for cleaning, then was surprised by a sudden backwarts take-off and now has to maintain insane body tension to avoid falling. Would look at it again, perfect score 7/10!

21 hours ago, Lord Gregorio said:

Creepy looking black and white. Sorry if it's like Hoid or someone but I have no idea what that is. It does look pretty cool though.

8.9/10

hehe its Tom Marvolo Riddle from Harry Potter 

(skip me)

Edited by Elf

Ayooo! That's a cool profile. Also. You are the first person I've met, other than myself who uses Mango (I used Mangoboi for one of my usernames once and I use Mango for a lot of my usernames.) I love mangoes. 

Sorry, that went a bit crazy on the username, but I love the profile Mistborn rocks! 8.9999/10.0001

Ok seriously what is happining Everyones backgrounds are just changing to this I have seen it way to much 

1/100000*10^100000000000000000000000

9 hours ago, Lord Gregorio said:

Ayooo! That's a cool profile. Also. You are the first person I've met, other than myself who uses Mango (I used Mangoboi for one of my usernames once and I use Mango for a lot of my usernames.) I love mangoes. 

Thanks ya I use MangoBoi101 as my mc name and its one of my email accounts as well. great name (I LOVE MANGOS)