Time to stop lurking and start posting...

Hello Sanderfans!

I've been stalking the 17th Shard forums for several weeks now (I have a lot of time on my hands right now so I've been doing a LOT of it).

I'm not really sure why it's taken me so long to get to this forum since I've been a Brandon Sanderson fan for years and am rightly obsessed with his books. Frankly they've just about ruined me for most other fantasy books so if you have any recommendations I would LOVE to hear from you!

I've read all his books several times except his Alcatraz series. I started with Mistborn, then moved through to Elantris, Warbreaker, Stormlight Archive, Alloy of Law and lastly the Reckoners. I am also frightfully fascinated by the Cosmere so you might find me lurking there quite a bit...

Other than that, I'm a 23 year old Australian female who enjoys reading, writing, psychology, law, interior design and painting (as in painting walls, not as in painting art... go figure ;)).

Also you guys on the 17th Shard are AwesomeSauce! Love your work!

Hello Sanderfans!

I've been stalking the 17th Shard forums for several weeks now (I have a lot of time on my hands right now so I've been doing a LOT of it).

. . .

Frankly they've just about ruined me for most other fantasy books so if you have any recommendations I would LOVE to hear from you!

. . .

I've read all his books several times except his Alcatraz series.

1. I'll try not to feel too weirded out by that :ph34r:.

2. READ ALCATRAZ. SO FUNNY.

Welcome to the best website ever! :D (join the knights awkward, you'd probably make a good Forumlurker)

Edited by The Honor Spren

We pretty much have the same reading order XD Cool. (Though I read The Alloy Of Law directly after the original Mistborn trilogy)

Welcome to the forum, come with crazy theories, have fun, I havent been here for long but to my understanding thats pretty much how the forum works.