A Formal Greeting From Ampman

ampman

Greetings and salutations to all members of this fine forum!

I have only been a fan of Brandon Sanderson's for about two months, and have only known about this site for a mere two weeks, but I decided recently to become a part of it. Hopefully this will lead to the enrichment of not only the forum and its members, but myself as well!

I am eighteen years of age and hail from the great state of North Carolina, U.S.A. My name is Aaron and I am happy to meet all of those of you who wish to be met.

After having been here a few days, I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. But the latter is simply because I have not had the chance to really see anything you have posted!

Sincerely,

ampman

Actually I've only read The Way of Kings. I'm starting Warbreaker (In a week or two; I'm currently reading a Jack Vance novel.) and at some point afterwards I plan to read Mistborn, although maybe after Words of Radiance so that I'll have some cosmere stuff to hold me over for the long haul in between it and book three. I plan to read all of the cosmere stuff, because the idea of it really intrigues me. I may or may not read the rest of his stuff, but I'll at least give it a try.

• Chaos locked this topic