17th Sharders According to Google Images

Kobold King

What the heck is my image???? A medication for migraine?  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

The name Maxal was made out of the names of my children..............  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: not some medication  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: In case someone was wondering  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Some of these images are priceless... especially swimmingly  B) Everyone wants has an inner swimming whale.

#9: Moogle

XI_Killer_moogle.jpg

I don't know what that is, but now I want to hug it.

Kobold, have you ever played a Final Fantasy game, kupo? Moogles are these cute little characters that, if I recall correctly, first appeared in FFII, kupo. They've probably been in every game since, kupo. They are one of the best things about the series, kupo, if you ask me.

Kobold, have you ever played a Final Fantasy game, kupo? Moogles are these cute little characters that, if I recall correctly, first appeared in FFII, kupo. They've probably been in every game since, kupo. They are one of the best things about the series, kupo, if you ask me.

Uh, I had strange feelings reading this... "Kupo" is an inflect of "kupa" in Polish, which can be translated to "poop". So to me, it sounds as if you call Kobold poop :P

Uh, I had strange feelings reading this... "Kupo" is an inflect of "kupa" in Polish, which can be translated to "poop". So to me, it sounds as if you call Kobold poop :P

I find moogle dialogue makes way more sense if you substitute "ese" for "kupo".

#4: Edgedancer

3d87e3531f7890e07581df553657f27d.jpg

I knew Edgedancer was a sky pirate. I knew it!

-_- Kobold, did you have to spill my secrets? Do you even know what I have to do now as captain of the Edgedanger? Yes. that's right. I'll have to upvote you. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Hahaha. This is great. My Polish boss asked me recently to, as a joke, put a post-it note on my Polish office-mate's computer that read "dupa". Kupa and dupa are closely related. Is it just a coincidence that they rhyme? (I assume they rhyme.)

Hahaha. This is great. My Polish boss asked me recently to, as a joke, put a post-it note on my Polish office-mate's computer that read "dupa". Kupa and dupa are closely related. Is it just a coincidence that they rhyme? (I assume they rhyme.)

Yeah, they do indeed rhyme, but it's just a coincidence ;) Origins of those words are different.

The word "kupa" can also mean "a pile" or generally large amounts of something, like "kupa śmiechu" means "a lot of laugh".

EDIT: And when you look for me in Google Images, you'll find some old pictures I published on the internet many years ago when I was having fun with photography :)

Edited by Mestiv

Alas, "LeftVash" didn't turn up a single result. Not that I was really that surprised, but it would've been interesting if I had gotten something. I don't remember anything for ScottLeft either actually, which is a little odd.

My favorite one Ive seen on here was definitely Kurk's.

• 2 weeks later...