Long Game 14: To Shatter a Shard

Thanks for speaking Alvom, pleasure to have you on.

What does Kipper think other than the fact that phat is suspicious because of RP and that PK is suspicious because he fell for the same thing that Kipper did?

You know, I have no idea why kipper is suspicious of me. He ended up in a PM with me and told me he thought Orlok was cultivation. I responded by telling him I suspected someone else entirely, but didn't press him on it. Next thing I know, Orlok is dead. I don't know who cultivation is, and I don't care. Whether or not she's an eliminator, she's doing a great job handing out PMs, and I wouldn't want that job to go to someone more discriminating.
EDIT: I feel I should add that Kipper told me his second suspect for cultivation was Phatterner, and then he voted to lynch Phat right after Orlok died. So I think that accusing me of trying to kill cultivation isn't going to get you anywhere, Kipper.

Edited by Paranoid King

See, the thing is, that's a blatant lie. Phattemer was not even me tioned in our PM. Not once. The only player names that were mentioned (besides the two of us) were Haelbarde, Orlok, and another that we both know (that was NOT phattemer). The PM went sort of like this:

Night One:

PK: Accuses Kipper of being Cultivation. Later Edits post to say that he was under the impression that Cultivation could only open a certain number of PMs, etc.

Kipper: Denies being Cultivation, saying that it would be too obvious for him to do. Asks general questions about suspicions and activity on planet.

PK: Replies that planet PM is mostly dead. Explains misreading of rules that led him to suspect Haelbarde or me as Cultivation. Speculates that because Cuktivation is creating unasked for PMs, someone is either in contact with Cultivation or Cultivation is in the PMs. Concludes by saying that Haelbarde and Kipper are still strong suspects for Cultivation.

Kipper: Explains about mass PM; says that yes, Haelbarde or Kipper could be Cultivation, but he doubts it. He thinks that Cultivation is either Orlok or the other player (that I don't want to say in the thread). Explains why he thinks this, because of some weird PM shenanigans that went on.

Day Two:

PK: Says, essentially, "Well now we know that Orlok isn't Cultivation. Says that we can now blackmail [the other player] for PMs.

Kipper: Replies in the affirmative.

And that's it. That's all. We NEVER mentioned phattemer, and I can only assume that PK knows this, and is intentionally lying, unless he retracts. I am suspicious of PK much more for the PM, and his tone in the PM (which I wish I could c/p), than I am for the RP, if you want to call it RP.

I was going to let my vote stay on Alvron until the rollover, not because I think he's still suspicious (which I no longer think. He's sufficiently explained himself in a PM), but to see what would happen with the vote. But since the vote is incredibly close between PK and Kipper, and I don't really think Kipper is evil, I'm going to have to vote for PK.

I'm on mobile and forgot how to change colours of text, but I want to put down a green Kipper as I think that too many people are voting for him near the end, for no apparent reason.

GREEN KIPPER.

Edited by IrulelikeSTINK

With all these votes popping up last minute-ish it must be time for a Vote Tally:

Alvron (0): Wilson, Stink

Phatt (2): Kipper, Maill, Maill, PK

PK (3): Seonid, Alvron, Kipper, Wilson

Maill (0): Araris

Haelbarde (0): Stink

Nico (0): Maill

Alvom (0): Stink

Kipper (1): Stink, PK, Maill

Stink also may have voted on Kipper here as it's in red.

Edited by Alvron

Due to the votes on Phatt, I feel it would be wise to let you all know something:

Phatt is a poisoner who has poisoned me. I'm fine if he's lynched, but it would be a great thing if a Lifeless Operator would put a Lifeless on me to protect me so I don't die. The poison will not be able to get around any protection on me. I've been informed that he has a Skeletal on him as well, but as I'm not sure if the Skeletal works during the day or not, it's best if we have a backup. Thanks in advance!

Storm it, this makes no sense. Apparently I'm an OC just because I poisoned Wilson, but if I was, why on storming YOLEN would I have TOLD her that I had poisoned her, thus allowing her to do exactly what she is doing?!?

I'll vote for Paranoid King, even though no eliminator would get into an argument/discussion on day 1, because this is ridiculous.

Edited by phattemer

Storm it, this makes no sense. Apparently I'm an OC just because I poisoned Wilson, but if I was, why on storming YOLEN would I have TOLD her that I had poisoned her, thus allowing her to do exactly what she is doing?!?

Life Insurance so you don't get lynched/killed?

Also it's possible that Wilson is an OC and is using it as a way to insure she doesn't die.

My question is why did you poison Wilson in the first place?

Hmm. Wilson was poisoned by Phatterner, huh? And Wilson needs a lifeless? Quick question, if I were to have a lifeless that I instructed to guard wilson on the same turn wilson was poisoned, what would happen?

EDIT: Hmm, just realized Joe won't be back in time to answer the question. Well, here goes nothing.

"I'm innocent," muttered Maliss to his lifeless servant which he may or may not have, "Protect Wilson. I'm innocent."

Edited by Paranoid King

What? Really? so a lifeless can't step up to the guillotine, beat everyone senseless, carry away the helpless victim, and then die from loss of ichor alcohol?

EDIT: Looking at the rules, it says that skeletals can only be commanded at night, but that lifeless operators can send their lifeless anywhere, anytime.

Edited by Paranoid King

In a PM, Joe said that Lifeless only protect at night.

But that contradicts what's in the rules thread.

LIFELESS OPERATOR: You have one lifeless. You can send this lifeless to protect anyone you want, at any time you want. It’s default state is protecting you. If your target is attacked, the lifeless dies instead. (Nalthis)

What I'm interested in seeing is how a lifeless dies while protecting against poison. Does it drink it itself? How would that kill it? It's already dead. Does it shatter the flask and then step on the glass shards? Perhaps the person about to be poisoned stabs it for stealing their drink.