Potential Worldhoppers

Patar

I could leave one of your doubts.

There is no need to be a Feruchemist to drawn from a Metalmind. The only problem is with the "Identity", but if you created a Shared Metalmind, anyone Feruchemist or not, could drawn from it.

If I find the WoB I post here.

Isn't there a Feruchemical way to store Identity with Aluminum and Connection with Duralumin? Do you suppose with both combined Demoux and Asyldin could have hacked compounding by forming one Identity so that he could burn her metalminds? Remind anyone of marriage a little?

Idk, I'm just spitballing.

Isn't there a Feruchemical way to store Identity with Aluminum and Connection with Duralumin? Do you suppose with both combined Demoux and Asyldin could have hacked compounding by forming one Identity so that he could burn her metalminds? Remind anyone of marriage a little?

Idk, I'm just spitballing

Maybe if a Feruchemist store his Identity in a metalmind while create another one. The second would have a more flexible "Identity-marker" (I don't know how call it), because is based on the Minimal-Identity of the creator.

Idk, I'm just spitballing.

You are referring to this:

WoB:

Interview: Mar 16th, 2012

BRANDON SANDERSON (paraphrased)

There is a way to get a non-powered person to access a metalmind. (Presumably now, with the Mistborn RPG, we know that this may have something to do with Identity.)

Maybe if a Feruchemist store his Identity in a metalmind while create another one. The second would have a more flexible "Identity-marker" (I don't know how call it), because is based on the Minimal-Identity of the creator.

This is an interesting idea. Although I suspect it would make it so only someone with "no identity" could access the new Metalmind. This isn't a universal hack but it would allow Full Feruchemists (or Trueself Ferrings) to access each other's metalminds provided they were created that way.

Edited by Iron Eyes

You are referring to this:

WoB:

This is an interesting idea. Although I suspect it would make it so only someone with "no identity" could access the new Metalmind. This isn't a universal hack but it would allow Full Feruchemists (or Trueself Ferrings) to access each other's metalminds provided they were created that way.

But would it work for an Allomancer or Atium Misting if while they were creating this 'no-identity' metal mind they were also using their Durilumin metalmind to create a strong connection to the intended recipient. Would a strong connection to a person but no identity be enough to allow Demoux to burn the metalmind?

But would it work for an Allomancer or Atium Misting if while they were creating this 'no-identity' metal mind they were also using their Durilumin metalmind to create a strong connection to the intended recipient. Would a strong connection to a person but no identity be enough to allow Demoux to burn the metalmind?

I highly doubt it. Even having a strong indentity with the metal shouldn't allow him to burn a metal he cannot normally burn. Also, I doubt that Aslydin could store any identity besides her own. Another thing that should be noted is that we actually do not know that Aslydin is even a Feruchemist (although I think it is highly likely that she is).

This is back on the original idea, and off-topic from the compounding discussion, but it seems like the right place to put in a very rough aluminum-foil idea:

Where's Vivenna? It would make sense that she'd end up in a nearby location to Vasher. Could she be Iyatil? Now, I know Iyatil has an entirely different look, but (if I recall correctly) WoB says that as she has Returned blood in her, it could be plausible that she could alter more than just the appearance of her hair. That being said, another WoB might as well debunk that, since Iyatil's people are stated by him to be from a different planet than Iyatil was born. So maybe not... (I do like the older post that mentions that she could be Sebruki).

...but now I'm on a Vivenna-hunt in Roshar!

• 2 weeks later...

clyguy,

Information from Dragonsteel Prime is not publicly available and is not to be posted about or used in theoretical discussion. There will be boards for more freely available material like White Sand but this will not be the case with Dragonsteel.

Unreleased stuff is not permitted to be posted. So we have hidden your post.

Also, holy crap, talk about spoilers. Watch yourself.

• Chaos locked this topic