Topics visible on "Recent Topics" Ticker

Kurkistan

While I realize this may be off topic, is there anywhere one can read the entirety of the Lift Interlude? I've read the section which can be found in the Readings topic but it would be awesome to see it all.

The only place that has it in its entirety is the Steelhunt goodies Vault.  If you don't have a code you can get one by completing the Shardhunt.  Discussion concerning the Shardhunt can be found here.

Why'd you want to hide new topics, Kurk? That is my default page, and if the topics are missing, I'd never be able to see them, which is sad...

He is not wanting to hide the 'Recent Topics' ticker itself.  He is concerned that the Steehunt forum topics show up there also and that people who don't have a code yet or don't want one) may be spoiled somewhat by the open presentation of steelhunt topics.

He is not wanting to hide the 'Recent Topics' ticker itself.  He is concerned that the Steehunt forum topics show up there also and that people who don't have a code yet or don't want one) may be spoiled somewhat by the open presentation of steelhunt topics.

I am well aware of what he wants to hide, but either way, that is not a good thing (unless you can enable *display all and every new topic* in settings later). Besides (and I am aware that it is a personal preference), I love me some spoilers. Marking all topics with "spoiler" tag/title (like the "theory" on recent Chaos's topic) might help.

@Satsuoni

What Shardlet said.

I also find it easier to use the ticker than to check the fora myself, but I think it fair to say that we have a far greater obligation to protect those who don't want to be spoiled. It's hard enough to avoid spoilers as it is without a bunch of spoilerific topic titles throwing themselves at you on the main page.

Edited by Kurkistan

• Chaos locked this topic