We've heard that there's a worldhopper in Warbreaker (can someone give me the exact quote, i cant seem to find it). And I'm pretty sure that I've just found out who it is. I dont have heaps of proof, but the below paragraph seems to give as much proof as Brandon would give us.

The cook's words were hard to dismiss out of hand. Mab had a sense, a wisdom beyond her instinct for spices and broths.

-Warbreaker, Page 3 (Kindle Edition)

Those two sentences there are pretty hard to dismiss, if you think about it. I dont remember quite whar Brandon said, but I'm pretty sure he mentioneda female worldhopper in Warbreaker that we would be very unlikely to spot. Someone of Sazed's kind (cant remember what that was called…) from MB. Well, I'm rereading WB and havent noticed a description of Mab yet but I'm pretty sure it's her.

Mab is not the worldhopper, she is a native Nalthian.  Brandon goes into more depth on her character in the annotations.

Mab the Cook

If it sounds to you like Mab knows a lot about Awakening and Hallandren, then you’ve picked up on something. Mab actually used to live in T’Telir. (She was born in Idris, but ran away during her teens.) During her twenties, she was a courtesan of some repute in the city. She had some fairly high-profile clients—so she was more than just a poor, street-corner prostitute. She fell in love with one of the men, however, and he convinced her to give him her Breath. Then he left her.

As a Drab, she had much more trouble finding work. She’d lost a bit of her sparkle, and whatever she’d used to capture the hearts of men, she’d lost that too. She ended up as a madam, running a much poorer whorehouse, using her old contacts and reputation to get clients.

As soon as she made enough, she bought another Breath and returned to Idris, where she got a job in the king’s kitchens. To this day, she bears a lot of ill will toward the Hallandren upper crust, and Awakeners in particular.

(source)

• Chaos locked this topic