The Great Sanderson Tournament

Patar

Human would wreck Lopen in a fight. 

"I am Human. I want to kill you, and I get to kill you."

"Stay back, gancho, I swear. Kaladin storming Stormblessed will be here and he gave me glowing powers. I beat three men once, yeah they were all drunk, but I had chouta in my other hand that was cut off. That hand is now hitting you, feel it, gancho? I'm warning you, I'm The Lopen. I'm in Bridge Four."

"I kill you."

The end.

Given that Lopen is now a Squire, which at the least should give him increased physical capabilities/skill and healing I wouldn't actually bve so sure. Afterall Koloss are very clumsy fighters in their blood frency.

Plus, the Lopen is the mightiest meme warrior in the Cosmere, so I vote for him. :ph34r:

Given that Lopen is now a Squire, which at the least should give him increased physical capabilities/skill and healing I wouldn't actually bve so sure. Afterall Koloss are very clumsy fighters in their blood frency.

Plus, the Lopen is the mightiest meme warrior in the Cosmere, so I vote for him. :ph34r:

Lopen kills Human and takes his spikes.

One-armed Koloss squire!

And Human the Koloss defeats the highest ranked contestant Lopen! But did he lose an arm in the process?

Next up is Wax, our favorite gunslinger from Scadrial, against Hoid, the mysterious worldhopper! Who will win round two?

Edited by patar365

Lopen kills Human and takes his spikes.

One-armed Koloss squire!

And an arm, just for good measure.

Go The Lopen!!!

Edit:

Awww, I got in too late.

For round 2, my vote is for Hoid. He can just talk circles around Wax until time runs out, even if it's life and death, since we're fairly sure Hoid is immortal, or near enough.

It would be good if we could place bets on these. We could wager upvotes, lol.

Edited by Bort

On one hand Hoid can't be killed.  But on the other, he can't harm others.  We also don't know the full extent of his abilities.  So I think it will be a long drawn out fight with Wax as ultimate winner.  

While Hoid can avoid the bullets and bits of metal flying around, I suspect Wax will have victory after using his stored weight and pinning Hoid.  So my vote is for Wax but barely.

Edited by Alvron

He's also not fazed by a shardblade.

Human the Koloss vs. The Lopen.

Human and The Lopen faced eachother from opposite ends of the chasm. Lopen didn't want to make thw firat move, and Human was just bored. Neither had expected this fight

And besides, Captain Kaladin is supposed to be the monster killer. The Lopen cupped both hands around his mouth and shouted. "Hey Gancho! You going to attck or not?" Most people would say that baiting a Koloss was dumb, but most people were srupid enough to insist The Lopen only had one arm.

The Koloss tilted his head, and appeared to be deciding something. Finally, he raised one fist, and slammed it into his chest. There was a pause, and he did it again. The Lopen watched in amusement as his foe set about beating himself. Obviously the thing didn't favor it's chances against The Lopen, king of Alethkar.

The beating continued growing faster until Human's arm blurred through the air. The creature's expression had changed from apathetic to enraged. He let out a howl, full of wrath, and charged the puny human in front of him.

Huh. That wouldn't end well. The Lopen opened his sphere pouch and breathed in all the stormlight contained within. He let it flow through him, givinghim the energy needed to take out this creature.

He stood still in the path of the beast waiting, ignoring the storm inside him telling him to act. As Human approached, it pulled one great arm back and swung. The Lopen jumped out of the way, filling the patch of stone he had vacated with sticky stormlight. Human's fist crashed into the pool of stormlight and stuck.

"How do you like that Gancho?" Lopen laughed as he watched Human pull against the stormlight. The Beast wouldn't be escaping that any time soon.

Human paused, glaring at the light. He planted both his feet, and pulled. Skin ripped. Muscle tore. Bone cracked. With a loud squelch, Human tore his arm off his body. He felt no pain from the loss, just more anger. He turned to face the now obviuosly frightened human.

"Wow Gancho. How abbout we jus say you win, eh?" Human stared, unamused. He took a single step forward and swung his remaining arm. The Lopen raised his own in a desperate block, but the Koloss hit with all the force of the Everstorm. It knocked him backwards, shattering bone and destroying egos in equal measure. The Lopen died instantly, his body denting the stone of the chasm wall behind him as Human roared in Victory.

Edited by The Only Joe

He's also not fazed by a shardblade.

Human the Koloss vs. The Lopen.

Human and The Lopen faced eachother from opposite ends of the chasm. Lopen didn't want to make thw firat move, and Human was just bored. Neither had expected this fight

And besides, Captain Kaladin is supposed to be the monster killer. The Lopen cupped both hands around his mouth and shouted. "Hey Gancho! You going to attck or not?" Most people would say that baiting a Koloss was dumb, but most people were srupid enough to insist The Lopen only had one arm.

The Koloss tilted his head, and appeared to be deciding something. Finally, he raised one fist, and slammed it into his chest. There was a pause, and he did it again. The Lopen watched in amusement as his foe set about beating himself. Obviously the thing didn't favor it's chances against The Lopen, king of Alethkar.

The beating continued growing faster until Human's arm blurred through the air. The creature's expression had changed from apathetic to enraged. He let out a howl, full of wrath, and charged the puny human in front of him.

Huh. That wouldn't end well. The Lopen opened his sphere pouch and breathed in all the stormlight contained within. He let it flow through him, givinghim the energy needed to take out this creature.

He stood still in the path of the beast waiting, ignoring the storm inside him telling him to act. As Human approached, it pulled one great arm back and swung. The Lopen jumped out of the way, filling the patch of stone he had vacated with sticky stormlight. Human's fist crashed into the pool of stormlight and stuck.

"How do you like that Gancho?" Lopen laughed as he watched Human pull against the stormlight. The Beast wouldn't be escaping that any time soon.

Human paused, glaring at the light. He planted both his feet, and pulled. Skin ripped. Muscle tore. Bone cracked. With a loud squelch, Human tore his arm off his body. He felt no pain from the loss, just more anger. He turned to face the now obviuosly frightened human.

"Wow Gancho. How abbout we jus say you win, eh?" Human stared, unamused. He took a single step forward and swung his remaining arm. The Lopen raised his own in a desperate block, but the Koloss hit with all the force of the Everstorm. It knocked him backwards, shattering bone and destroying egos in equal measure. The Lopen died instantly, his body denting the stone of the chasm wall behind him as Human roared in Victory.

That. Was. Awesome.

And Hoid defeats Wax in Round 2!

Up next is Vin, one of the most powerful Mistborn of all time, against Susebron, the God King of Hallandren. These two are both powerhouses, this should be a good one!

I'm going to vote for Vin. I don't know how to do spoiler tags, so spoilers for all of Mistborn. With atrium, Vin is damnation near invincible. Susebron is a God King? Vin has killed Gods and kings. Plus, Vin is my favorite character :)