The Great Sanderson Tournament

Patar

I vote for Dalinar as well, prretty much for the same reason than above.

(And because I love this character and I just cannot vote against him. We alread lost Adolin, surely we must have a representative of the Kholin family in the next rounds :P )

Sooooo, we have a tie. I honestly have no idea what we should do. I can chose the winner randomly if you'd all like, but I kinda feel like there is a better way to do this. Suggestions? 

Well I can't really think of anything more fair than chance at this point... or I guess you could pm a random person that has voted on the tournament, so knows what it is about, but not on this round. Then again one could argue that with how this discussions tended to go on power levels that having a Shard would kind of turn this into a forgone conclusion (with only Nightblood standing a chance) but that's your call.

Have Dalinar and Odium team up! :D

Together, they are beyond the lowly abstractions of Anger and Glory- they ascend into mediums of Divine Retribution. The Swords of Repentance, The Storms of Justice.... o.o

Edited by Unodus

Marasi, I think. Spook, as long as he was Spook (and not the Lord Mistborn), had pretty bad combat skills. Marasi, on the other hand, had a gun and knew how to use it.

Well, there's 3 different Spook's to consider.  Spook the tineye, Spook with the spike, and Spook the Lord Mistborn.  I think Marasi would beat normal Spook, but the other two would beat Marasi, so my vote goes to Spook.  Especially since a lot of our time with Spook is when he's spiked.

If Spook the Tin Savant gets to have prior knowledge of firearms and how people use them, he'd actually have the best chance out of everyone other than atium users and steelrunners of dodging Marasi's bullets. It's all in where the rifleman (or woman) is sighting before pulling the trigger . . .

If he had his spike he'd just take the shot and reach her before he gets hurt too badly.