The Great Sanderson Tournament

Patar

Here's the thing, Shai wins automatically, because if she loses, she'll just stamp herself to have been Wayne the whole time! But then it would turn out that Shai was actually Wanye the whole time, and the real Shai would show up and reveal herself to be Patar.

So I vote Shai.

Edited by The Only Joe

Here's the thing, Shai wins automaticcly, because if she loses, she'll just stamp herself to have been Wayne the whole time! But then it would turn out that Shai was actually Wanye the whole time, and The real Shai would show up and reveal herself to be Patar.

So I vote Shai.

Curses! You've figured me out!

Shai.  While both are close range combat fighters and Wayne has his bloodmaking, Shai's soulstamp 'Shaizan' would make her a lean mean fighting machine that will ignore most injuries.  Wayne can heal his wounds but Shaizan will just keep beating him down.  One Wayne will be nothing after ripping through five skeletals.

I'd say Wayne. I mean if they just start randomly fighting Shai probably won't have the time stamp herself and even if she does he can use speed bubbles and disguises to keep away from her for a day or so after which the stamp wouldn't take anymore. Of course in a realistic scenario for the fight Wayne would use his superior headology to take Shai by surprise while she's stealing something, meanwhile Wax is trying to convice the owner of the place that he should actually let them in. :ph34r:

damnation, that is difficult. Grandpa Smedry comes too late for the duel, but he has his Lensen. If you do not have a scheduled start-line, than Smedry. Yes, I vote for Leavenworth Smedry.

Grandpa Smedry.  Simply as I don't think that Lightsong will bother showing up.  But should they both turn up then Grandpa Smedry would still have the advantage thanks to his lenses.  Lightsong has no combat skills and his awakening is greatly limited due to being a Returned without a stockpile of breath that Susebron has.