The Great Sanderson Tournament

Patar

One of these led a rebellion against a functionally immortal Sliver, driving the entire capital city to revolt, crushing almost every noble House, becoming a god in his own right, and held a Shard. The other hated the Steel Ministry, became one of them, was controlled by a dark god of destruction, and essentially wanders the world, doing what he wants. I think Kell wins this.

Spoilers for HoA. Let's not forgot that Marsh's will was strong enough to defy said god's control when it mattered the most, if it wasn't for him Vin would have died and never ascended, and that he is also a religious figure in the Wax and Wayne Era.  

I vote Kelsier.

Kelsier has killed a full inquisitor, but I don't think Marsh has ever killed a full mistborn

Kelsier did kill a full inquisitor, but he did so with great difficulty, and Marsh has I believe double the amount of spikes than a normal inquisitor has. After the events of the HoA, Marsh is almost another Lord Ruler. While I like Kelsier a lot, I'm going to have to go with Marsh on this one. 

In that case I'll have to vote for Kelsier, because I don't believe there's any evidence that a Cognitive Shadow could participate in a material battle, so I will assume this fight would have taken place towards the end of TFE, where Kelsier has a lot more experience with his abilities than the recently Hemalurgified Marsh.

Edited by Adavantos

In that case I'll have to vote for Kelsier, because I don't believe there's any evidence that a Cognitive Shadow could participate in a material battle, so I will assume this fight would have taken place towards the end of TFE, where Kelsier has a lot more experience with his abilities than the recently Hemalurgified Marsh.

The fights are, for the most part, between fighters at the height of their abilities rather than when they were both alive.  It would otherwise be impossible for Kelsier to fight Miles Hundredlives as there are 300 years between them.

The fights are, for the most part, between fighters at the height of their abilities rather than when they were both alive.  It would otherwise be impossible for Kelsier to fight Miles Hundredlives as there are 300 years between them.

While that is a fair point, I think with Marsh vs Kelsier battle in particular it is difficult because of the circumstances following Kelsier's death. One could argue that the height of his power is when he held on to Preservation, but as of right now we can't really fathom what kind of affect that would have on him / if he could even battle Marsh in that state, so to not unbalance it in Marsh's favor I'm aligning this fight in my mind to when they were both alive, as I severely doubt Kelsier could beat Marsh after he obtained the last of his spikes. Hope that makes sense.

And Kelsier has defeated his older sibling Marsh!

And in the final match of round three, Dalinar takes on Wayne!

Sorry for the late update. Unfortunately, I might be even later tomorrow. Something has come up, so I might not be able to update this. I'll try, but no promises.

I vote Dalinar.

WoR spoilers:

Waynes healing is good and all but Dalinar is now a Surgebinder so he has healing of his own.  Although Dalinar no longer has any Shards so he will have to rely on his training to help him win.