Guess the...

Nope to both.

Um.... what else can I say about it......

Moash disagreed with Kaladin about it, but this isn't the big issue in WoR.

It can't be Shardblades, can it? I was going to say spheres, or specifically the Stormlight within them, but I don't remember Moash and Kaladin disagreeing about that.

Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. To begin my journey with the beginning of my journey, I record that I awoke on a Friday, at twelve o'clock at night, with a thumping great headache.

-  Can I jump in like that, or is it someone else's turn?  -

Edited by David Coppercloud

-  Can I jump in like that, or is it someone else's turn?  -

No, you have to wait, but Shaggai waived his/her turn (what gender are you!? Your profile pictures aren't exactly helping).

Also, this has to be a Sanderson book.

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

Yeah sorry guys, I think I went a bit overboard, and I didn't realize that Friday isn't a thing in the book(s) that I'm meaning.
+ the style I wrote it in is misleading

It is not Joel from the Rithmatist, and neither is it Stephen Leeds nor Alcatraz from Legion.

No, you have to wait, but Shaggai waived his/her turn (what gender are you!? Your profile pictures aren't exactly helping).

It is a Sanderson book, and do we really need to have gender pronouns on the internet?   

Either pronoun is okay. I don't care what people call me on the Internet, as long as it isn't insulting. My profile pics are not going to be at all representative of me, since I pick them based on how cool I think they look.

AW YEAH! Okay, I now have to come up with something.

I am sullen, unreceptive to ideas, and very much dull. In fact, I am so dull that I'm practically lifeless.

Sorry if this has been done before. I think my clues are pretty easy, but we'll see how it goes.

AW YEAH! Okay, I now have to come up with something.

I am sullen, unreceptive to ideas, and very much dull. In fact, I am so dull that I'm practically lifeless.

Sorry if this has been done before. I think my clues are pretty easy, but we'll see how it goes.

Clod?