Feathertips and Featherblades

Your fungicides and shardforks and featherspears and various painful pointy things are useless against the Bricks of Porridge! Cut us, and we reform! Try to poison us, and we will happily eat it all with no harmful effects! Stab us, and we devour you! And yes, it's we now– I have summoned my entire family of PorridgeBricks, from all their unexpected hiding spots inside bricks, the Spanish Inquisition, and Voidmobiles! Watch your backs, your feets, your fronts, your everythings, because there's always a PorridgeBrick lurking precisely where it is most unexpected!

Tonight, my friends, we feast on feathers and fanfics! And kiwifruits, can't forget the kiwifruits. Mmmm. Tasty.

Edited by PorridgeBrick

add the FeatherFarmers to your list of Feathertroops and we'll talk about hooking the Feathertroops up with waffles. SCADRIAN Wafles

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 433592624 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

You are on the list on page 9.

Farming--> wheat-->porridge

BOOM

I just soulcast the bricks, and presto!

new porridge bricks.

You cant beat the sole Featherfarmer at his job

I'm confused here. You're being threatened by a clan of malevolent masses of porridge, and so... make more masses of porridge? That is not how you defeat PorridgeBricks. We will gladly welcome our new brethren that you have created.

Your fungicides and shardforks and featherspears and various painful pointy things are useless against the Bricks of Porridge! Cut us, and we reform! Try to poison us, and we will happily eat it all with no harmful effects! Stab us, and we devour you! And yes, it's we now– I have summoned my entire family of PorridgeBricks, from all their unexpected hiding spots inside bricks, the Spanish Inquisition, and Voidmobiles! Watch your backs, your feets, your fronts, your everythings, because there's always a PorridgeBrick lurking precisely where it is most unexpected!

Tonight, my friends, we feast on feathers and fanfics! And kiwifruits, can't forget the kiwifruits. Mmmm. Tasty.

And where did you get this awesomeness? Did you dastardly devils dare to steal from Lift?

Help us Panda! You are sworn to the light are you not? Do you not see their trickery for what it is? They are trying to take over this fan site, thread by thread. Do not let them! They say they are friends then when you are not looking they will enslave your true friends and allies so that the Panda nation is alone and powerless.

Lurth, you are now an honorary Featherclan member. That was a great speech. But it's Feathertips not Featherspears.

Featherwarriors, this outsider of the name of Lurth has delivered a powerful speech and rallied us. Stand and defend our Mistress! We shall not stand for this behavior, it shall be crushed. Shroom, take your Aussie friends and cleanest his thread of yourselves or face the wrath of all the Feathertroops combined. Strength and Freedom! *Feather salute.

I shall accept your generous offer on a couple conditions:

- That I be placed outside the chain of command.

- That I be titled the Master Tactician and Official Speaker of Powerful Words.

That is all. Thank You.

Edited by Lurthemir

I shall accept your generous offer on a couple conditions:

- That I be placed outside the chain of command.

- That I be titled the Master Tactician and Official Speaker of Powerful Words.

That is all. Thank You.

You'd have to report to someone.

Any title you receive would have to have Feather in front of it.