Feathertips and Featherblades

I'll hold off for awhile then, as those are my conditions.

By the way, you guys have some heresy to deal with

A fan club for Elsa Steelheart to rule over.Who is Elsa Steelheart? If her lengthy introduction topic is anything to judge by, she might just be the most popular Sharder since FeatherWriter. Of course, her highness far outranks Feather; after all, she is just a Lady, whereas Elsa...Well. Elsa is our Queen.

Edited by Lurthemir

By the way, you guys have some heresy to deal with

My heart is filled with rage. Quiver, the Betrayer, has gone astray. I urge you to appoint a new order of Feather Inquisitors, dedicated to the sole task of stamping out heretics and rival cults guilds.

Are your forces so weak that at the first gust of trouble they flee?! Mwahahaha I don't even need to continue this conflict I know that given time you will fall to infighting! When you are at your weakest I shall come back and pop you like the pimple you are. *casually strolls out of the throne room? ( is that where this conflict was happening TBH I wasn't paying that much attention ) and back to where ever I came from* 'ooooooooh mystical noises'

Are your forces so weak that at the first gust of trouble they flee?! Mwahahaha I don't even need to continue this conflict I know that given time you will fall to infighting! When you are at your weakest I shall come back and pop you like the pimple you are. *casually strolls out of the throne room? ( is that where this conflict was happening TBH I wasn't paying that much attention ) and back to where ever I came from* 'ooooooooh mystical noises'

By the Scroungers... we've been played for the Ten Fools. We have allowed enemies such as the duplicitous CrystalBodies and the diabolical Shroom to sow unrest within our ranks. Elsa Steelheart is not our enemy! Quiver is the wisest of us all, laying the groundwork of a grand alliance between the Featherblades and the Newcago Court.

Quiver has my pardon, thanks to his extensive Scrounger reading and responses, which are, of course, the nearest and dearest way to my heart and will guarantee my eternal protection. I do not know of this Elsa Steelheart. I've never met her. Is she cool? I am not the queen of the fandom. I am the fandom monster. So long as I am causing feels and terror, all is well in my domain.

So, do we Excommunicate, Dishonor, or Kill Quiver? He has betrayed us for another.

All three. Heretics must not be tolerated.

Edit: I did not realize Our Lady had pardoned the traitor Quiver. Your will be done Lady.

Edited by lwd24era

Quiver has my pardon, thanks to his extensive Scrounger reading and responses, which are, of course, the nearest and dearest way to my heart and will guarantee my eternal protection. I do not know of this Elsa Steelheart. I've never met her. Is she cool? I am not the queen of the fandom. I am the fandom monster. So long as I am causing feels and terror, all is well in my domain.

Hello Featherwriter, Quiver told me about you. I heard you write fanfiction :)

My kingdom is made of steel and ice, both in the beautiful architecture

Are we or are we not allies?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

I AM HERE TO REPLACE QUIVER

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 478677296 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

QUiver has not been replaced with a Kandra.

Therefore your suggestion is possible.

Hello Featherwriter, Quiver told me about you. I heard you write fanfiction :)

My kingdom is made of steel and ice, both in the beautiful architecture

Are we or are we not allies?

Depends. Am I allowed to attack your citizens with sad fanfiction and tragic headcanons and subsist upon their distress?

Depends. Am I allowed to attack your citizens with sad fanfiction and tragic headcanons and subsist upon their distress?

Sad fanfiction is allowed, as I am a fan of fanfiction however you can not cause my citizens too much distress

How do you run your kingdom?