Feathertips and Featherblades

Attention Featherblades. I return with things. Specifically crossover sad things. See, there was a long discussion about MCU characters in the Stormlight Archive universe. Twice actually. Once for the Avengers crew, and once for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. bunch.

But Kogi suggested that we have the Stormlight characters in the MCU. The Nine/Realms and Asgard specifically. So... Asgardian!Kholin family. Grumpy Vanir bodyguard Kaladin. Midgardian Shallan who visits Asgard to meet Jasnah's family.

It can be read as Shasnah, but if you don't like Shasnah you can also read it platonically. I'm not exactly a Shasnah shipper, but I gave it a shot. And it is, of course, wonderfully sad, because this is me after all.

http://featherwriter.tumblr.com/post/86484920432/shasnah-in-asgard

Alright, as requested I made a logo for you guys, as well as some banner length variations. In addition, I've linked my Photoshop file at the full size (800x1600) so you can make your own stuff similar to how Awesomeness does the profile pics (apply neat filters and textures to the vectors, etc). The feather wings are based on the 'freedom' glyph used in Kaladin's brand. Enjoy! I'm not joining, though.

Feathertips

Feathertips.png

Featherblades, spears, and ... farmers?

Featherblade.pngFeatherspear.pngFeathertrident.png

Awesomeness Summoned and him are pretty freaking awesome with their image skills. Their rep levels soar each time they post something.

Edit: Joe, would he just use a staff or something? I don't think that should be too hard if you ask.

Edited by Mailliw73

Probably in some image editing software. I'd turn it sideways too, just cause it would still be able to be big but not obnoxious.

Panda, we don't want war on the Newcagoians or the Waffleswron or your own guild, and the Shroomies seem to have disappeared for now. War is not needed.

It would probably work better horizontal for the signature rather than trying to shrink it.

Featherblade-horizontal.png

Edit: Ninja'd by Maili, but there is the sideways version for you

Edit 2: shrunk it to fit within the dimensions Rubix specified.

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned