Feathertips and Featherblades

Shroom is a groos kerj who needs to learn how to shuddum and I ahte his stupid kerjish fcae. That's my statement on the matter. Any smut written which involves me would be both A.) extrodinarily creepy and B.) destroyed with fire immediately. Please do not write smut about me and anyone. DO NOT DO THE THING.

And dearest kismesis, for your information, I did yell at you, Shroom. Quite a lot, actually. It's not my fault that you're too far away to hear it in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems as though in my absence and my.... not wanting to keep up with the Newcago thread because Harmony dangit you guys post a lot in there and I'm lazy... we have started a war again. I'm gonna have to give Quiver a stern talking to or something over this. And just when we were about to start Scroungers again too. 

How very rude.

I would say that arguing the physics of a sonic rainboom and why that proves that MLP is underrated as a fighting franchise is MOST deserving of merit, o' waffley one.

Hm. You're a Listh a apprentice?

What's your Darth name? 

My reaction to all future scrounger fiction:

"Cool, story, bro. Needs more ponies."

But... seriously, YES. I'VE BEEN HAVING SCROUNGER WITHDRAW, AND THIS WILL FIX IT.

*clears throat* Well, I'm not saying that Gavin, Ellie, Emma, and I wrote a scene the other night that is supposed to be the prelude to Act 4, but... we may have definitely done that.

It was very strange for me, since it was my first time doing GM stuff. I ended up playing a new character (who I knew very little about) and... Mike Stricht. Gavin handled Zhu, was all. Here's to hoping I didn't butcher Mike's character when I played him, but I have a feeling I managed to get a handle on him by the end.

Also, dearest followers, there is another fic out by me, but it's not totally finished and it's very short, so I'll refrain from posting the link until I get the full version up. That said, if you're clever, you might be able to find it.

*clears throat* Well, I'm not saying that Gavin, Ellie, Emma, and I wrote a scene the other night that is supposed to be the prelude to Act 4, but... we may have definitely done that.

It was very strange for me, since it was my first time doing GM stuff. I ended up playing a new character (who I knew very little about) and... Mike Stricht. Gavin handled Zhu, was all. Here's to hoping I didn't butcher Mike's character when I played him, but I have a feeling I managed to get a handle on him by the end.

Also, dearest followers, there is another fic out by me, but it's not totally finished and it's very short, so I'll refrain from posting the link until I get the full version up. That said, if you're clever, you might be able to find it.

Where do you post the stories?

Weird...when I clicked on it before it didn't have that. I guess I just don't know Tumblr well.

Edit:

Now that I've read it, you monster! What is this awfulness?! This is why we follow you. The beauty and tragedy that is your stories. Poor Kal.

Edited by Mailliw73

There was a cosmere fandom writing challenge this month: "Cosmere Fandom is Still the Worst Fandom". In which the object of the challenge is to write/draw/create the most absolutely heart-wrenching, sob-inducing thing you can think of. 

Seemed like an appropriate job for the fandom monster, right? For those interested in some of the other entries, I've been reblogging them all with #CFSWF over on Adonalsium. Enter at your own risk... http://adonalsium.tumblr.com/tagged/cfswf