Feathertips and Featherblades

The Herd is infiltrating everywhere.

Quiver, I have been commanded to be civil towards you and not to battle by The Lord Chaos, but in this thread, our home, I command you to leave, traitor! (At the very least, no pony talk. :P)

So... would now be a bad time to mention that I was one of the people who originally introduced dear Quiver to MLP? *embarrassed shrug* Quiver, are you forever set to antagonize the Featherblades and the rest of the forums?

As for the Cosmere Challenge, that was the one for the month of June. There should be a new one for July coming out soon though. I should pester Silver about that. I think she's the one heading up the Cosmere Challenges.

Heh. Talking rep with Kobold, the Number 4 most upvoted member of all time.

Malliw, unless your picture is a image file picture, it ain't working. How about a link?

A bit off topic, but Caleb, it's your turn in "Guess The"

As for MY upvotes... (sniff)...

post-10490-0-66034000-1404870679_thumb.p

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/1030000/1030185_1337223410021_full.jpg

Fine. There's the link. I don't know why the image is so difficult. :P

Lefty, I shall return with a fury. Don't think me given up.

never-give-up.jpg

Edit: When you get passed up in rep by a mind-controlled slave:

Edited by Mailliw73

Speaking of rep, I just noticed that Quiv's rep to post ratio is impressive!

EDIT: Upvoting Panda because I can't stand looking at sad panda face.

Leftinch is just pretending to be mind-controlled. No slave of mine is that rude.

Edited by Quitecontrary

*grumbles at Kobold* I was gunning for that #3 spot too until you kicked me down to 5th. Now Eric's caught up too and I'm sitting down at 6. (Like a G6, like a G6)

If it's any consolation, you're way more worthy of upvotes than I am. You write fascinating, in-depth theories, sob-inducing fan fictions, and have even posted recordings of yourself singing Sanderson-inspired songs.

I, on the other hand, am known predominantly for cracking cheap but hilarious jokes on every thread I join, occasionally posting melodramatic waffle descriptions and making stupid Stick references. I am a stick, by the way.

So have an upvote.

It's sad now me and Kobold joined around the same time, yet we have a 1400 upvote difference. (sigh)

I, on the other hand, am known predominantly for cracking cheap but hilarious jokes on every thread I join, occasionally posting melodramatic waffle descriptions and making stupid Stick references. I am a stick, by the way.

You can only get upvotes in 17th Shard from cheap jokes and puns good theories.  :P