STINK Reports Part 2:

It seems that some members of the Crew are planning to have a fun night without consulting the Captain, which is clear traitor behavior. For research purposes, I will have to attend this and hope to remain unnoticed. 

No, I'm bringing the drinks. You pick lousy ones. Officers don't know everything, after all.

You can bring the drinks for the enlisted troops.  I'll look after the officers.

Also, how about Blind Risk?  4-5 Risk boards set up so that the others playing can't see each others makes for a fun game as you try and win while not knowing who has what territory or how strong their troops are. :o

I put 36 on Siam

edit:

8 town dead

2 baddies dead

32 total

22 left

probably 6 baddies left (32 / 4 = 8 - 2 = 6)

current score

16 vs. 6 

^This is under the assumption I'm still good. Which I am

Edited by Hellscythe

Just no one bring Scattergories. I suck at that game. :mellow:

Clue seems to be the most fitting game for our situation. Or the most ironic, I'm not sure.

But I like Scattegories! I usually play it with my family in partners, though, which is much more fun.

How about Apples to Apples?

Other than that, I don't know that there's much to say. We've lost another BioChromancer, which isn't too terrible, I suppose. There did seem to be a kind of lynch train on Honey Badger, but he was inactive for a very long time, so I'm not sure how suspicious that is.

I don't have anything else to say... I'll come to the party!

Edited by Elbereth

Board games? You want board games? Pork knows all about board games. Muhahaha. I got you covered.

I was only supposed to bring a max of 6 board games, but I smuggled some more onto the ship while the captain wasn't looking. Here's the games I plan to bring:

Among the Stars, Android Netrunner, Core Worlds, Cosmic Encounter, Eclipse, Eminent Domain, Firefly, Galaxy Defenders, Galaxy Trucker, Martian Dice, Merchant of Venus, Nexus Ops, Race for the Galaxy, Space Cadets, Space Sheep, Tiny Epic Galaxies, Twilight Imperium, and Xcom.

Don't worry about being caught with more than 6 board games out, the captain is a lenient guy. If he starts to reprimand you, invite him to join you. If that doesn't work, tie up and gag the captain. Once he is released, he will no doubt storm off to his quarters without demoting or imprisoning anyone.

Edit: one last note: If the captain asks why we are playing loud base-heavy music right above his quarters, we are to respond that this is a last-ditch effort to unify the crew and promote feelings of peace and well-being.

Edited by Paranoid King

I don't think we have that much time... How about Eclipse? And Resistance for the people that are still caught up in the intrigue.

I'm down for resistance- A spy game in a game with actual spies, doesn't that sound like fun? 

I'll bring along some snacks (don't worry, it's not all covered in edible glitter :P )

Board games? You want board games? Pork knows all about board games. Muhahaha. I got you covered.

I was only supposed to bring a max of 6 board games, but I smuggled some more onto the ship while the captain wasn't looking. Here's the games I plan to bring:

Among the Stars, Android Netrunner, Core Worlds, Cosmic Encounter, Eclipse, Eminent Domain, Firefly, Galaxy Defenders, Galaxy Trucker, Martian Dice, Merchant of Venus, Nexus Ops, Race for the Galaxy, Space Cadets, Space Sheep, Tiny Epic Galaxies, Twilight Imperium, and Xcom.

Don't worry about being caught with more than 6 board games out, the captain is a lenient guy. If he starts to reprimand you, invite him to join you. If that doesn't work, tie up and gag the captain. Once he is released, he will no doubt storm off to his quarters without demoting or imprisoning anyone.

Edit: one last note: If the captain asks why we are playing loud base-heavy music right above his quarters, we are to respond that this is a last-ditch effort to unify the crew and promote feelings of peace and well-being.

I much prefer games based upon history than space games. I have had enough of space just being out here surrounded by it. That's why the only board game I brought was Mistborn: House war.

I just remembered that I'm part of the command crew. So I could totally come play boardgames while I'm off duty. Anyone for some good old Elimination/Mafia? (Ooc: Would they call it Mafia? Or something like 'The Set'?)

So, thanks to Hellscythe and myself, it is probably obvious to everyone now that Alfa is a Hemalurgist. Therefore this is me requesting in thread that an Elantrian protect him tonight, as he is currently a prime target alongside myself, and I'd rather I die then him. Thanks.

I much prefer games based upon history than space games. I have had enough of space just being out here surrounded by it. That's why the only board game I brought was Mistborn: House war.

Ooh, good choice. Unfortunately, I got most of my board games at a small, insignificant planet that hasn't developed efficient space travel yet. As such, the games are mostly based on imaginary things rather than historical facts.

Ooh, good choice. Unfortunately, I got most of my board games at a small, insignificant planet that hasn't developed efficient space travel yet. As such, the games are mostly based on imaginary things rather than historical facts.

That's sounds terrible! How can you survive in such a hellish environment?

@Hellscythe:

I figured it out fairly easy, so I'm sure that the traitors did too. Better that I make sure an Elantrian knows as well so they can keep him safe and you on our side.

Anyway, since no one else has kicked it off already, I'm going to nominate Orlok for the Kandra scan due to the fact that if he is a traitor he may have been saved by one of his teammates by voting for Honey, and so that we can clear the air about his alignment as the only real reason anyone is suspicious of him is due to his interactions with me, which I don't think warrants death over some other players.

I nominate Biggoron for the Mistborn kill on the grounds that he has been inactive so far and I would really like him to come and speak up. I've seen him view the thread a few times and am concerned he's a traitor intentionally lurking to stay out of the limelight. For similar reasons I am going to vote for Zed as well. Since we know there are two Mistborn, I would say that the top two voted for players should be attacked; the Mistborn who has been in contact with me since N1 should go after the #1 pick while the one who hasn't claimed to me attack the #2.

Kandra Vote Tally

(1) Orlok: Adavantos (1)

Mistborn Vote Tally

(1) Biggoron: Adavantos (1)

(1) Zed: Adavantos (2)

Edited by Adavantos

Woah, control your votes! One at a time please, otherwise you might confuse the Mistborn into attacking someone random :P

I say this because the Mistborn should have some freedom! The most famous one did overthrow an empire after all.

Edited by IrulelikeSTINK