Squee Thread!

So I noticed there was a rant thread; how about a happy thread? What are you excited about? What joys have come into your life recently that you just want to express your excitement about?

I'm super-excited that I get to go to England in September; the tickets are bought and everything! The trip is going to be amazing, I just can't wait for the day to arrive when my friend and I leave for the airport!

Also, I just started my new job on Thursday, and it's going great! Yay for earning money!

I visited London for two weeks a few years ago, went to see the Tower,and Westminster Abbey and all those cool places, went up to Greenwich for an afternoon and got a picture of me with one foot on either side of the meridian line.

That's so cool! Any particular place in London you'd recommend hitting up before we head back to Lancaster?

London and the surrounding areas. It was so great!

We're doing Ireland next year :)

Awww, that's awesome! I want to visit Ireland at some point before I die; hopefully if everything works out I'll be moving to England in a few years and I can visit other countries after I get indefinite leave to remain.... ^^

I'm sure you folks will have a blast, though! ^^

Today I'm excited about my close friend's birthday; he's turning 15 and I'm going to shower him with Happy Birthday surprises. I love being friendly. :D

• 4 weeks later...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the position at work that I applied for! Technically, it's a step down, since I'm a supervisor and I'm transferring to a position that essentially does the same thing as my reps do, but over email instead of phone, but they consider it a lateral transfer, so I get to keep my same wage, have *tons* less stress, and get to laugh at my customers *at the same time* as I'm helping them rather than having to wait until later!

My Eee Pad Transformer (awesome tablet) has arrived, and it is awesome.

The transformer is indeed awesome. I wish i had one. However, i purchased a viewsonic G tablet not too long ago, and im more than happy with it.

There's so little stock of the Transformer; I was lucky to get this one. The keyboard attachment still hasn't appeared, and I certainly want to actually transform the thing ;)

• 1 month later...

So that sentence totally made me imagine your EEE Pad turning into a giant robot. Just saying.

Um, yeah. It's summer break. That's squee-worthy enough for me just now. Boy, do I need it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I would like to join the squee thread.  Recently received in the mail the following UT licence plate:

STORMIT

In the immortal words of Rebecca Black, "we so excited."

(be sure and say hi or something if you spot us on the road!)

Much necro...  :D

You don't even want to THINK about the dark and sad side of the internet. I've been there. It's not nice.  :ph34r:

Something squeeish... Hmm... I GOT A NEW GHOSTRICK DECK!!!!!!!! (Yes, that's right. I play MtG and YuGiOh. My childhood - if I had one - doesn't die easily) SQUEEEEEE!

• Chaos locked this topic