From the first listing: 

"Individuals who do not want experience transforming an urban library, leading a talented staff, and making a proven impact on the community need not apply." 

Well, that rules me out, then. wanted to become a librarian so I could sit in the bathroom and think about life all day. :rolleyes:

(Seriously, though, there's no specific requirements listed, but I've been to that library. It's the biggest one in the city, in downtown Spokane, the one that can easily serve over a thousand people per day. There is no storming way they'd hire a twenty-five-year-old fresh out of grad school, whose only managerial experience comes from trying to force a bunch of shiftless layabouts to stop gossiping and do the job they were hired to do at a department store.) 

You could still apply, for practice, and if you get an interview, yay, more practice. You don't have to take the job once they offer it to you, do you?

Sometimes I regret being a part of this topic. See example-

Max- La di da, now back to the shard after a week or so break

*Sees Random Stuff IV has gone from 7 pages to 20*

*Has a mental breakdown*

I work overnight and this is my issue lol so much interesting conversation topics that I've missed the opportunity to contribute to.