It's things like these that make me think seriously about joining the Reckoners RPG.

What if I told you that one of our most dangerous characters is an insane anthropomorphic panda bear who sees himself as a prophet destined to transform all of humanity into reflections of his glorious yet adorably fuzzy image?

What if I told you that one of our most dangerous characters is an insane anthropomorphic panda bear who sees himself as a prophet destined to transform all of humanity into reflections of his glorious yet adorably fuzzy image?

...Okay, I'm in. Where do I sign.

I've been wanting to join too, just . . . Can't think of a character . . .

Well, Portland is open to non-Epic characters now. You could always start with someone who's survived the turf wars so far and go from there.

Or you could do what I did, and start with your character getting rescunapped from a superpowered serial killer's basement. :P

Well, Portland is open to non-Epic characters now. You could always start with someone who's survived the turf wars so far and go from there.

Or you could do what I did, and start with your character getting rescunapped from a superpowered serial killer's basement. :P

So how does one get started with the Reckoners RPG?