Bow to me, and I shall teach you how to act civilised so women may actually consider going out with you! I shall make you GRREEEAAATTT!!!

*ahem* something got stuck in my throat there.

HAIL TO THE CIVILIZED RELATIONSHIP GURU

BRING HER SACRIFICES OF GRAPES AND SEARED GOAT FLESH.

ALL GLORY BE TO THE CIVILIZED RELATIONSHIP GURU

HAIL TO THE CIVILIZED RELATIONSHIP GURU

BRING HER SACRIFICES OF GRAPES AND SEARED GOAT FLESH.

ALL GLORY BE TO THE CIVILIZED RELATIONSHIP GURU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't believe you actually fell for that.

*proceeds to start a cult and extort millions of dollars from happy followers*

Tempting but no. I'd rather have you as backup while I go save poor silly knights from fighting dragons in order to impress princesses. They're going about the whole thing wrong.

<fun as this bantering is, real life calls. Have fun trying to impress Luna>

Edited by Delightful

Tempting but no. I'd rather have you as backup while I go save poor silly knights from fighting dragons in order to impress princesses. They're going about the whole thing wrong.

Sigh. There goes my sly attempt at tricking you into embracing gender stereotypes in front of a rolling camera, thus discrediting you and your organization from the inside out.

Well played, Lady Delightful. Well played. :P

For the 17th Shard Ball I shall bring... myself! I have a dress that, sans belt, is the perfect Crazy Bag Lady dress, and all I need to complete the ensemble is a crazy lady hat (with stuffed pigeon). I'll even bring birdseed and my own park bench.

Ah, the "Grandma Longbottom" look. A daring choice, but I think you can pull it off. :P

I'm back! I'm sure I was missed. Had some computer trouble and stuff. In other news, I'm trying out Linux for the first time. Had to reinstall the OS 3 times. Fun stuff. Also, Codeblocks keeps crashing:(. Other than that, Linux is awesome!

I'm back! I'm sure I was missed. Had some computer trouble and stuff. In other news, I'm trying out Linux for the first time. Had to reinstall the OS 3 times. Fun stuff. Also, Codeblocks keeps crashing:(. Other than that, Linux is awesome!

Plenty of Linuxes to try.  Most of the majors'll work fine for you.

Mistborn spoilers:

So far, everything he's done has led me to conclude that there is a third Shard, called Suck. The Citizen is Suck's champion. He is so buddy-buddy with Suck, he is the founder of an entirely new magic system called Suckomancy, which allows the user to be the worst person in any room. <_<

OUaT spoilers:

I am really not a fan of Emma as the Dark One. Rumple was charismatic and frightening, but Emma....if dark!Emm mugged me in an alley, I'd chuckle and say "Isn't it past your bedtime, sweetie?" Regina, even nice!Regina, pulls off scary much better than dark!Emma. She's not charismatic, or scary, or even interesting.

And seriously, y u no make Regina into your precious hero? She's already halfway there!

Whilst reading Slowswift's and Kobold's "fight", all that was going through my head was, "Girls, girls, you're both pretty." :P

For the Yule ball, I'll be that muggle-born who sneaked in and gets the Cha-Cha slide and Cotton-eye Joe playing.

I'll be the one playing 90s grunge, both enjoying the music itself and the sight of everyone trying in vain to dance to it. :ph34r::P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles