Too late. Already spiked him. Haleth is a Bloodmaker now, so we can be together forever. b9a4e6d69e7ea4af33199986894d9799.png

LIES.  Wayne is too clever to be caught by your shenanigans!

Go back in time and spike Miles or something.  Nobody will miss him.

Too late. Already spiked him. Haleth is a Bloodmaker now, so we can be together forever. b9a4e6d69e7ea4af33199986894d9799.png

Um... I have no idea how to feel about that, other than slightly disturbed.

Also, Morzahoth, take a look at Glaurung as well. Not only is he the first dragon, he does a whole lot of creepy stuff. Mostly hypnosis on Turin and his sister Nienor. In essense, he hypnotizes Turin so that he can't move as his love is carried past him in chains, yelling and screaming for his help. Then he erases Nienor's entire memory (including clothes, what a "hand" is, and even language). As a consequence, Turin finds her wandering in the woods, and takes her in, and cares for her... And marries her.... And they have children...

I hate the tale of Turin. It's really depressing and horrible.

And apparently I'm suddenly the Tolkien matchmaker. How did that happen?

Nah, Kobold was talking about spiking to steal the power, not give him new ones. :D

Ah, that's.....alright.....then.

I'm suddenly disturbed by the idea of killing people for powers. This is FICTION brain. It's not supposed to be happy. It's the bad guys power. *walks off muttering to self*.

Ah, that's.....alright.....then.

I'm suddenly disturbed by the idea of killing people for powers. This is FICTION brain. It's not supposed to be happy. It's the bad guys power. *walks off muttering to self*.

Right.  Not allowed to hurt Wayne in any way that he can't grow back.

The news channel my mom watches all the storming time even when there's nothing happening frequently advertises the Laser Spine Institute. "With just a one-inch incision," the commercial claims, "you can be up and walking within a few hours of surgery."

Small incision.

Quick recovery.

Miraculous results.

I turned to my sister. "I think they're using Hemalurgy."

I was gone for not even a day, people. And suddenly there's a billion pages I have to read. <_<:P

Anyways, regarding Tolkien: I've read The Hobbit, and am working on finishing Fellowship. Which I started... so long ago I lost track, actually. :blink: Anyways. I love the Middle-verse (which I just made up, and is totally what I'm calling it from now on until somebody corrects me because there's probably an actual name :P) but I'm sad I haven't been able to read all of it yet.  :unsure: 

Regardless... who do you think I should go out with? :ph34r:

I wouldn't actually kill a character like Wayne, if that's what you're worried about. :P

Of course, if a Metalborn is trying to kill you and the people you love, with plenty of backup coming to ruin your life, I would have no compunctions about taking him out with Hemalurgy and stealing his power. It would be like killing an ISIS fighter with a knife and then using his gun to kill his compatriots.

And of course, I'm squeamish so when I say "compunctions" I mainly mean "moral compunctions." :P

I wouldn't actually kill a character like Wayne, if that's what you're worried about. :P

Of course, if a Metalborn is trying to kill you and the people you love, with plenty of backup coming to ruin your life, I would have no compunctions about taking him out with Hemalurgy and stealing his power. It would be like killing an ISIS fighter with a knife and then using his gun to kill his compatriots.

And of course, I'm squeamish so when I say "compunctions" I mainly mean "moral compunctions." :P

GOOD

*mutters incoherently about stupid crushes on fictional characters*

True. Nothing can kill Wayne! Because if something did, I think we'd all stop reading. :P

I hope of someone's coming at you with a knife, instinct would kick in and you'd beat them up regardless of squeamishness.

Sigh. This conversation has become sort of normal in Israel. I hate that, and I hate that it's now popping up here too. :(

Storming crem infested chull dung people who ruin everything.

So. Hemalurgy. If we spiked ISIS people, what power do you think the spike would take on?

Edited by Delightful

True. Nothing can kill Wayne! Because if something did, I think we'd all stop reading. :P

I hope of someone's coming at you with a knife, instinct would kick in and you'd beat them up regardless of squeamishness.

Sigh. This conversation has become sort of normal in Israel. I hate that, and I hate that it's now popping up here too. :(

Storming crem infested chull dung people who ruin everything.

So. Hemalurgy. If we spiked ISIS people, what power do you think the spike would take on?

Evil on their scale doesn't go unnoticed. :(

Well, they're fortunately not Metalborn, so all you could steal are the basic physical abilities like strength or mental speed. Of course, I wouldn't want to use those spikes for fear of accidentally creating the first radical Islamic army of koloss.

The difference between The Daily Mail and the German news is astounding...

I'm not a native speaker, so as far as I can make out, Kreiszeitung is a bit less 'excited', shall we say...All they're claiming is that there were rumours of an ambulance laden with explosives but have not found such an ambulance; but neither can they rule out the possibility that the explosives were in another castle ambulance...

Oh, and that no arrests were made.

Not 100% on Kreiszeitung's reliability, but considering it's a paper in Lower Saxony, where Hannover is, I'm more inclined to trust it.

Truth has been spoken.

Wayne is just so.... Wayne. He's funny, he's fun, he's.... Wayne! If somebody/something killed him I think we'd somehow find a way to transport ourselves to Scadrial and get revenge.

Wayne might just be my favorite character from anything, even though there are so many others I adore. I wouldn't want him in my house, though.

Evil on their scale doesn't go unnoticed. :(

Well, they're fortunately not Metalborn, so all you could steal are the basic physical abilities like strength or mental speed. Of course, I wouldn't want to use those spikes for fear of accidentally creating the first radical Islamic army of koloss.

......how about we just stab them in the heart and melt down the spikes so they can't be reused?

That being said, we just get Vin along to control them and suddenly we have the first radical Islamic force of street cleaners and garbage dump workers and every other unpleasant menial task you can think of.

Edited by Delightful