I just went to a chess tournament. In the middle of the third round, a player rage-quitted, knocked his table over (which had another game playing on it) and started throwing chess peices.

On the bright side, I won four out of five games, so it was a positive experience. :)

I doubt you'll be seeing that player at future tourneys.

I just went to a chess tournament. In the middle of the third round, a player rage-quitted, knocked his table over (which had another game playing on it) and started throwing chess peices.

On the bright side, I won four out of five games, so it was a positive experience. :)

I can't believe you were at a tourney with a walking internet meme. 

frabzfunny_9e12836cd7ec5bf4361e19a743061

Though, as usual, internet memes tend to be more terrifying than humorous when encountered in real life. :mellow: 

I dodged the rook that was thrown at me.

I want to play Shogi so bad, it looks so fun! What do you play it on?

http://japanesechess.org/

It only has vs CPU and if you raise the difficulty it lags like an iron compounder stuck in chull dung, but on the plus side you dont need to learn kanji to be able to tell the pieces apart.

The first frost is about to roll over us this year, but our wood-burning stove had its piping collapse and we can't start a fire in it for a while. We have a propane heater, but it's not as efficient.

So tonight we'll all be huddling under thick layers of blankets under even thicker layers of blankets. Hopefully that'll keep us plenty toasty, but if it doesn't...

9a0ace7a0291f2d511b45cf391a03daa.jpg

I added the Bang! Bullet with the base game & several expansions to my Amazon wishlist for Giftmas.

I...I want to make customized character cards with Mistborn Era 2 characters.

<_<

Why does that deserve  <_<?

Making Mistborn Era 2 characters for Bang! deserves  :lol:! And all the upvotes I can use! (meaning one)

Why does that deserve  <_<?

Making Mistborn Era 2 characters for Bang! deserves  :lol:! And all the upvotes I can use! (meaning one)

:D

It's one of those card games that people like to mod the heck out of (you can buy blank cards for it).  It'd be a fun little variant to drag out to play at cons, at least.  Though it could get amusingly awkward when Wax and Wayne wind up on opposite sides of the law...

:D

It's one of those card games that people like to mod the heck out of (you can buy blank cards for it).  It'd be a fun little variant to drag out to play at cons, at least.  Though it could get amusingly awkward when Wax and Wayne wind up on opposite sides of the law...

Wayne would just disguise himself and Wax would never know.

Wayne would just disguise himself and Wax would never know.

I've got game power ideas for Wax, Wayne, Ranette, Marasi, and Miles so far.  (Miles was hard to do without going OP, but I think I hit a decent balance.) 

I've got game power ideas for Wax, Wayne, Ranette, Marasi, and Miles so far.  (Miles was hard to do without going OP, but I think I hit a decent balance.) 

You should make one for TenSoon and one for Soonie Pups. Letting TenSoon shoot the stuffed renditions of himself could be a real stress-reliever.

First: I went to a dance tonight. Really fun. ^_^

Me the entire time:

tumblr_m8m9u7w7yr1rafdwyo1_r1_250.gif

Second: I just found out my family is going to a cabin in northern Georgia for thanksgiving. The lows are in the 30's (Fahrenheit). O.O that's colder than it ever gets in deepest winter around here.

Edited by The Honor Spren

You should make one for TenSoon and one for Soonie Pups. Letting TenSoon shoot the stuffed renditions of himself could be a real stress-reliever.

I don't know, he doesn't really fit into the Old Westy vibe.  I think it'd be mostly Roughs characters.  (Except Marasi's in there.  Eh.  Whatevs.  It's a card game.  I'll probably sneak in one or two of my major fanfic characters too, because I can.)

Saw mokingjay part two. Many nazi parallels were made

You know...the Nazis were super evil, but I kind of think the Nazi parallels have been played out. Its kind of the same as arguing on the Internet--if you compare everything to Nazis, pretty soon the comparison loses its meaning.

Besides. Panem has more in common with Ancient Rome anyway. :ph34r:

You know...the Nazis were super evil, but I kind of think the Nazi parallels have been played out. Its kind of the same as arguing on the Internet--if you compare everything to Nazis, pretty soon the comparison loses its meaning.

Besides. Panem has more in common with Ancient Rome anyway. :ph34r:

The only one I made was a connection to Joseph Gobbles. The rest were done by my sister.

I think it's because of all the snorting pugs do. :P

And thus the fight for who is the cutest being in that house has been settled. :ph34r:

I added the Bang! Bullet with the base game & several expansions to my Amazon wishlist for Giftmas.

I...I want to make customized character cards with Mistborn Era 2 characters.

<_<

*Looks game up, likes it and despairs again over the fact that he doesn't have a single person to play tabletop games with* -_-

Maybe not the same kind of Bang! but it should do, given that we are in random stuff.