Seconding this.  I am curious as to whether I qualify as a condiment or something weirder.

You'd be like a nice gravy, warm and comforting. :)

Aolis are good. What kind of aoli?

Well I'd say garlic aioli because it's my favorite but you're probably more of a lemon aioli.

I, to my impending detriment, am also curious.

Not sure. Something a little bit different. Sour cream? (Not because you're sour :P)

Me too.....

Ketchup.

The Voidus condiment uprising has begun!

And it shall only end when the universe decays and time itself ceases! (Or when I run out of condiments/am no longer on opiates :P)

I can see lemon, though I'm partial to garlic as well.

Garlic just brings to mind being unpleasant to some people (garlic breath) and you're never that, whereas lemon is so well-loved that real estate agents use it to trick you into liking houses.

Hmmm...

I want to say some kind of glazing almost, like on a honey chicken? No idea why though, just the kind of condiment-vibe I'm getting. :P

Okay, now I need to know mine. :P

What am I? Do Kalamata olives count as a condiment? I like those.

That's a tough one. I'd say no olives aren't a condiment but as for what you are... like a cheese sauce maybe?

Okay, now I need to know mine. :P

As a member of the DA you'd be peanut butter. Awesome but it may kill certain people :P

Greek? I don't think non-Greeks like Kalamata olives...

^

Jj5i1Ge.jpg

--------------------------

I'm also curious Voidus, what condiment am I?

Not sure if I've seen you around enough to accurately condimentify you. So for now I'll say beef broth, waiting to see what ingredients are added to give it a unique flavour. I shall be back after combing through your old posts.  :ph34r:

90% sure I'd be that cheap gross coffee creamer that they keep in those little packets that are probably spoiled.

That designation is reserved for a certain Reckoners RPG character named Nighthound. Or if there's some condiment that tastes like an Eldritch horror, that's him.

If you're coffee creamer, I'd say you're more like a quirky sort of cinnamon-y flavor. And not spoiled.

That designation is reserved for a certain Reckoners RPG character named Nighthound. Or if there's some condiment that tastes like an Eldritch horror, that's him.

If you're coffee creamer, I'd say you're more like a quirky sort of cinnamon-y flavor. And not spoiled.

I think Neverthere and Bloody Mary deserve to share his flavour. :ph34r: