That designation is reserved for a certain Reckoners RPG character named Nighthound. Or if there's some condiment that tastes like an Eldritch horror, that's him.

If you're coffee creamer, I'd say you're more like a quirky sort of cinnamon-y flavor. And not spoiled.

nah man, I'm totally the spoiled coffee creamer

Well, there are maybe four or five people in the world who don't like gravy (not who avoid it for dietary reasons) so it means you're insanely likable. :)

The funny part is that I am one of those four or five people who aren't particularly fond of it.  :lol:

Yeah, add some salt, and it's great for dipping tortillas in.

You think I'm joking, I'm not. It also goes good with beans. Could never drink it like the old folks, but hey...

they drank beans, or they drank spoiled liquid creamer with salt?

I'm not sure which is worse. :P

Not sure if I've seen you around enough to accurately condimentify you. So for now I'll say beef broth, waiting to see what ingredients are added to give it a unique flavour. I shall be back after combing through your old posts.  :ph34r:

Fair enough, I'm intrigued to see what you come up with.

Also, I think some one should petition the Merriam-Wesbter dictionary to add "Condimentify"... If literally can mean figuratively then "Condimentify" most certainly should be a word.

Edited by Iron Eyes

Ah, the idea of words (YOU CANT STOP ME IM GOING TO PHILOSPHIZE DX)

I define words as a sound that carries meaning, if it is a sound and it makes sense in context it is a word.

However these are not sounds, these are notation for sounds... and the sounds are notations for concepts... words, words are weird.

You gain a little more respect for our ancestors when you realize someone had to invent language from scratch.