I'm not from the Dark Alley. My cookies are safe. :P

You see, thats exactly why I am suspicious. We dont spike our fellow scientists, unless it would bring science forward, but usually two scientists are better than one.

The rest of you however, you could spike me because you feel like it, or because you want my zinc compounding, or to teach me some kind of lesson.

Some day when I have time.... *stares wistfully off into the middle distance*.

You'll be pleased to know that the Epic slontze who killed your original character is still alive and well, so if you join soon you can still get there in time to exact personal revenge. :ph34r:

Well, I'm not moving to Iowa. Just got the rejection letter from Indianola today. Though I'm glad I heard it now, since if they'd called me in for a second interview, I would've had to fly out there at my own expense, which would've made hearing "Sorry, we're giving the job to someone else" even worse. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I am thoroughly annoyed that I just wasted 45 minutes of my life on crap. Thanks, Sleep No More, for having a vaguely interesting premise but shooting yourself in the foot -- multiple times -- with it.

And the worst part is I can't watch Face the Raven. Because no time, apparently. <_<

that awkward moment when people believe you are way younger(or older) than you really are. I am commonly mistaken for being younger than I am

Me too. When I was 17, people thought I looked 13. When I was 20, people thought I looked 16. I'm 25 now and I'm constantly told I look 18 at the very oldest. Oh well. I've been told it means I'll enjoy it when I'm 30 and look 21. :P 

I'm probably going to watch Sleep No More tonight and Face the Raven tomorrow. I'm not particularly looking forward to Sleep No More, because it's horror, which I'm not too fond of, but I will watch it just to get to Face the Raven, which I'm excited for but also dreading, from nonspoiler reactions from other people.

I'm probably going to watch Sleep No More tonight and Face the Raven tomorrow. I'm not particularly looking forward to Sleep No More, because it's horror, which I'm not too fond of, but I will watch it just to get to Face the Raven, which I'm excited for but also dreading, from nonspoiler reactions from other people.

I watched the first two episodes of the new season, got bored, and stopped. Maybe I'll watch them….later. :ph34r: 

You go ahead. We'll be here to talk about it when you're done.

raining_david_tennant.gif

I am thoroughly annoyed that I just wasted 45 minutes of my life on crap. Thanks, Sleep No More, for having a vaguely interesting premise but shooting yourself in the foot -- multiple times -- with it.

And the worst part is I can't watch Face the Raven. Because no time, apparently. <_<

Which tv series is this? Not Doctor Who I hope . . . :unsure:

I watched the first two episodes of the new season, got bored, and stopped. Maybe I'll watch them….later. :ph34r:

Several of them are really worth it. In particular, episodes 5-8 were really good, particularly 8. But 8 is the second half of a two-parter, so you have to watch 7 first. Even so, there's a lot of really awesome stuff, including political commentary and amazing monologues.

Which tv series is this? Not Doctor Who I hope . . . :unsure:

Yup!

I was not a fan of Season 8, but 9's been awesome so far. :D There hasn't been a single episode I've hated, unlike last season--heck, even Sleep No More had some redeeming qualities, and I was surprised by the nigh-universal odium being expressed about it on the Interwebz.

So yeah. Watch Season 9, Twi!

I'm about to watch The Angels Take Manhattan, but I have a general idea on how it ends and I really just want to skip to The Name of the Doctor. <_< Should I?

I mean, I personally think it's worth it. But if you're going to skip, only skip this episode, not the rest of Season 7! Pick up with The Snowmen, which is one of my favorite episodes, and it introduces an important concept that won't make sense if you skip to Name of the Doctor.

:(

I got th feeling the show was winding down, but this still makes me sad.

Yeah, even though I told myself and agree that "after the current story line, the show will have past it's peak and should be allowed to end gracefully" it kinda bums me out, too. 

And that's not enough time for Dipcifica to happen!