You are brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant. I raised an eyebrow when you claimed to be sixteen--I've talked to a lot of sixteen year-olds on the Internet, and they are generally such a mob of selfish, petulant creatures wallowing in their own willful ignorance that I've had to slam the shutters of my mind against them for fear of total corruption. (To be fair, I think this about a hefty percentage of Internet humanity, but the very young statistically manage to exhibit the worst characteristics.)

You're an exception. I speak no falsehood or flattery when I say I had you pegged as being in your late twenties. You are eloquent, well-spoken, rational, and overall a credit to your age and to your species as a whole. I salute you, and were I physically standing with you, I should like to shake your hand in a gesture of equality.

You're awesome.

That's funny, would it surprise you if I said that I'll be turning sixteen in December?

That's funny, would it surprise you if I said that I'll be turning sixteen in December?

It would, but I was already aware of your age and I'm becoming increasingly acclimatized to the alien concept of rational human beings on the Internet. :P Your posts are quite mature as well, for the record.

Okay, Silverblade. You don't identify as gendered, so you get an eagle. But it's a storming awesome eagle. And I guess it's technically male, but whatever.

So. Thorondor is the King of the Eagles, and as such, he's also the biggest. Like, 180 foot wingspan biggest. He isn't a main character like many of the other people I've talked about, with a single story. Instead, he's an Eaglus Ex Machina, basically. Rescuing people and bringing tidings is his job description, but occasionally he gets to do more awesome things. Two in particular come to mind.

1) Remember Fingolfin? The dude that duelled Morgoth? Well, Thorondor snatches away his body before Morgoth can defile it. But then, rather than just flying away like he usually does, he scars Morgoth's face, a scar that stays with Morgoth forever, along with his limp.

2) At the end of the First Age, when someone finally has the sense to go to the gods for help in dealing with the most powerful, evilest god on the planet, they lead armies against him. Thorondor is part of them, and along with Earendil in his flying ship (long story), he fights dragons. That's right. An enormous eagle fighting an equally enormous dragon. How could that not be awesome?

He also:

- helps Fingon rescue Maedhros, who's chained to the side of a cliff

- rescues Beren and Luthien

- sends servant eagles to rescue Hurin and Huor

- rescues the survivors of the fall of the SUPER SECRET FORTRESS

- brings tidings of Fingolfin's duel

- brings tidings of all sorts to Turgon, including of Hurin's release

- watches over the SUPER SECRET FORTRESS

- buries Glorfindel (if you happen to remember a Glorfindel, there is in fact a great controversy over whether that's the same Glorfindel or not)

- brings tidings of the fall of Nargothrond (TURIN!! *shakes fist*)

- brings tidings of Thingol and Dior's death

- brings tidings of the fall of Doriath

...so yeah, a lot of tiding bringing.

Venture, I believe you're next.

My parents have zero time management skills. They went out for dinner tonight and said they'd pick something up for me. So I've been at home waiting over twenty minutes to eat, because they suck at planning how long something is going to take vs how much time they actually have.

And this wouldn't buy me so much if I didn't know I had to act like nothing was wrong, if I were allot be even the tiniest bit annoyed, but no. My mom is allowed to throw a fit when her food is late, but I have to pretend like everything is peachy. <_<

Yeah, I've run into quite a few people like that...sometimes it seems everyone is like that and you have to somehow knuckle down, grin and bare it.

Okay, Silverblade. You don't identify as gendered, so you get an eagle. But it's a storming awesome eagle. And I guess it's technically male, but whatever.

So. Thorondor is the King of the Eagles, and as such, he's also the biggest. Like, 180 foot wingspan biggest. He isn't a main character like many of the other people I've talked about, with a single story. Instead, he's an Eaglus Ex Machina, basically. Rescuing people and bringing tidings is his job description, but occasionally he gets to do more awesome things. Two in particular come to mind.

1) Remember Fingolfin? The dude that duelled Morgoth? Well, Thorondor snatches away his body before Morgoth can defile it. But then, rather than just flying away like he usually does, he scars Morgoth's face, a scar that stays with Morgoth forever, along with his limp.

2) At the end of the First Age, when someone finally has the sense to go to the gods for help in dealing with the most powerful, evilest god on the planet, they lead armies against him. Thorondor is part of them, and along with Earendil in his flying ship (long story), he fights dragons. That's right. An enormous eagle fighting an equally enormous dragon. How could that not be awesome?

He also:

- helps Fingon rescue Maedhros, who's chained to the side of a cliff

- rescues Beren and Luthien

- sends servant eagles to rescue Hurin and Huor

- rescues the survivors of the fall of the SUPER SECRET FORTRESS

- brings tidings of Fingolfin's duel

- brings tidings of all sorts to Turgon, including of Hurin's release

- watches over the SUPER SECRET FORTRESS

- buries Glorfindel (if you happen to remember a Glorfindel, there is in fact a great controversy over whether that's the same Glorfindel or not)

- brings tidings of the fall of Nargothrond (TURIN!! *shakes fist*)

- brings tidings of Thingol and Dior's death

- brings tidings of the fall of Doriath

...so yeah, a lot of tiding bringing.

Venture, I believe you're next.

Don't identify as gendered? What do you mean by that?

The car smells like whataburger

Im gonna puke

For those who are blessed enough not to have one (i think they're only in texas, Oklahoma, and some obscure place in cali) its basically on par with mcdonalds with taste and smell

Basically cardboard dumped in grease

Yeah, I've missed a lot. Curse you lack of Wifi <_<.

Out of curiosity, what age would you guys peg me as?

Edit: and concerning fast food, people have done tests of American McDonald's vs. European McDonald's. The ingredients lists are different enough that it gives me the sinking feeling that some of the ingredients used in America, are illegal in Europe. . . .

Edited by Ookla the Articulate