The car smells like whataburger

Im gonna puke

For those who are blessed enough not to have one (i think they're only in texas, Oklahoma, and some obscure place in cali) its basically on par with mcdonalds with taste and smell

Basically cardboard dumped in grease

They're in Arizona, too, but I've never eaten at one. I'm not a fan of fast food, either; I'll eat it if I have to, but don't expect me to like it.

I've always thought of you as about the same age as me: 16-18 range.

Yep, same with candies and everything else. America cuts corners so badly.

And yet, Kinder Surprise is illegal for you. Always found it super funny, compared with how easy it is to get a gun in US.

moms_demand_action_kinder_surprise.jpg

And yet, Kinder Surprise is illegal for you. Always found it super funny, compared with how easy it is to get a gun in US.

moms_demand_action_kinder_surprise.jpg

Not a fan of MDA's stance or methods (they'll find pictures of people carrying in public--in places where it's perfectly legal to do so--and post them on the MDA Facebook page to shame them) but I've always found the Kinder ban ridiculous.

Oh man its so easy to get a gun here its scary. I have no idea what's in Kinder Surprise, though. What even made it illegal

From what I've read it's illegal, because it has non-edible things inside an edible chocolate egg. So theoretically a kid might swallow something... BUT! The toy inside is closed in a plastic egg, that is so big, that even an adult, trying hard wouldn't be able to swallow it.

As for what's inside the plastic egg, that's inside the chocolate egg... well, that depends :) Usually some plastic figurines or a little toy car, sometimes puzzles or something to throw around. Frequently there are themed series, with little characters from Disney movies etc.

Not a fan of MDA's stance or methods (they'll find pictures of people carrying in public--in places where it's perfectly legal to do so--and post them on the MDA Facebook page to shame them) but I've always found the Kinder ban ridiculous.

Public shaming is always a stupid tactic no matter what it's used for. Scare tactics like that always are. Unfortunately they're effective so I doubt people will stop using them. :(

Public shaming is always a stupid tactic no matter what it's used for. Scare tactics like that always are. Unfortunately they're effective so I doubt people will stop using them. :(

It's sad--the gun situation needs a solution that works for both sides, but MDA is screaming about KILLING THE CHILDREN and the NRA is screaming about TAKING AWAY OUR FREEDOM and no one is inclined to just sit the heck down and DISCUSS it like ADULTS, so the government is going to come up with a solution nobody likes. :(

It's sad--the gun situation needs a solution that works for both sides, but MDA is screaming about KILLING THE CHILDREN and the NRA is screaming about TAKING AWAY OUR FREEDOM and no one is inclined to just sit the heck down and DISCUSS it like ADULTS, so the government is going to come up with a solution nobody likes. :(

It's the same with so many things these days.

Abortion: "Child-eating murderers!" "Women-hating dictators!"

Religion: "Amoral heathens!" "Unscientific morons!"

Java/C++: "Inferior Object oriented language!" "Inferior object-oriented language!"

That last one might just happen to me though.

It's the same with so many things these days.

Abortion: "Child-eating murderers!" "Women-hating dictators!"

Religion: "Amoral heathens!" "Unscientific morons!"

Java/C++: "Inferior Object oriented language!" "Inferior object-oriented language!"

That last one might just happen to me though.

If it exists, someone will find an excuse to blame it for unraveling the fabric of society.

"I'm going to give everyone some paper leaves, and I'm going to have you write some things you're thankful for. Because I know I'm struggling with being thankful, and I think it's something we all need to work on."

Well, I WAS thankful that you seemed to have forgotten about that until this point....not sure how to work "I'm thankful that I have to do a second grader's Sunday school assignment" onto my leaf without sounding sarcastic. <_<

"I'm going to give everyone some paper leaves, and I'm going to have you write some things you're thankful for. Because I know I'm struggling with being thankful, and I think it's something we all need to work on."

Well, I WAS thankful that you seemed to have forgotten about that until this point....not sure how to work "I'm thankful that I have to do a second grader's Sunday school assignment" onto my leaf without sounding sarcastic. <_<

"I'm grateful for my patience"?

"I'm grateful for my patience"?

I wish I could put that….as it stands, I'd probably get a lecture. Unless I framed it as "I'm thankful for the patience I need during this long job search." 

I'm thinking I'll say I'm thankful for...

A good car that I don't have to make payments on

Bruce 

A degree that will eventually land me a good job

I wish I could put that….as it stands, I'd probably get a lecture. Unless I framed it as "I'm thankful for the patience I need during this long job search." 

I'm thinking I'll say I'm thankful for...

A good car that I don't have to make payments on

Bruce 

A degree that will eventually land me a good job

Do you think they'd notice the inherent sarcasm if you said 'understanding parents'?

HEY GUYS!!

Is this the bandwagon?

I've always wanted to jump on the bandwagon!

Okay, I've redirected the bandwagon to roll off a cliff and land in a starving crocodile sanctuary.

YOu have thirteen minutes to work together and steer the bandwagon from your certain doom.

HAVE FUN WITH THE BANDWAGON, GUYS!