Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But having to deal with them nonstop for the next few days makes me very happy that dogs exist. 

Your avatar, it is my favorite psychopath. Good choice.

Edited by Ookla the Fabulous

I had hoped that someone would recognize who this was.

I really need to reread Monster... and 20th Century Boys... and start Billy Bat again, been waiting for it to end, been terrible at reading ongoing stuff lately. 

You got one person XD

And mine? No one? Geez, I really need to get you people into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure...

uscth.jpg

Edit: 

And I, um, put the first chapter of the werewolf!Draco story I'd planned up before I could talk myself out of it. Thank you to Edgedancer for the title. 

Will post a link once it's validated. :mellow: Hope it's good. 

...for the first time in my life, I am actually tempted to read Potterfic.  :ph34r:

And I, um, put the first chapter of the werewolf!Draco story I'd planned up before I could talk myself out of it. Thank you to Edgedancer for the title. 

Will post a link once it's validated. :mellow: Hope it's good. 

Looking forward to reading it! :D Also, you write fast. :mellow:

In other news, I found fan art of Princess Celestia invading the Shattered Plains.

celestia_s_army_by_viwrastupr-d8gxysf.jp

...for the first time in my life, I am actually tempted to read Potterfic.  :ph34r:

I hope it's good enough to live up to the temptation. :mellow: I haven't written a true fanfic in a while—I think I finished my last one three years ago. 

Looking forward to reading it! :D Also, you write fast. :mellow:

In other news, I found fan art of Princess Celestia invading the Shattered Plains.

celestia_s_army_by_viwrastupr-d8gxysf.jp

Thanks! ^_^ And yeah….you know, back when I first got into fanfic, I was tempted to pretend like I wrote slower than I did, since there seemed to be quite the bias toward stories that were updated more slowly. But my quick writing speed is one reason why I'm doing this: I know that once I get into the groove, I can finish my WIP pretty quickly, but I'm scared to start, so hopefully this will help. 

And just when I thought Stormlight couldn't get any better….

Edited by Ookla the Sparkly

Today might have been bad when it comes to travel and stuff, but my uncle did give me a nice half rack of deer antlers. I love.

1. Wear them on your head.
  2. Parade in front of potential mates.
  3. Challenge rivals to headbutting duels.
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. Sneeze to alert the flock to potential predators.
  7. ???
  8. Beware of the Beast of Bodmin Moor, it's big it's black and it's hairy with bright yellow eyes.
  9. ???
  10. Profit?

Today, playing with nieces, I discovered that Neice 1 had a key ring. She asked what it was for. I gave her the boring explanation, but then told her it was Sauron's and that it made people invisible when worn and mean if they kept it too long. She kept sticking it on her finger and wanting to give it back to Sauron, insisting he was nice. Eventually Niece 2 got ahold of it and I convinced her to drop it into the fires of Mount Doom. So, to conclude, I'm a bit worried about Niece 1, but at least now I can call Niece 2 Frodo.

And in other news, now that Thanksgiving dinner has been eaten, it is officially the Christmas season! Christmas music, yahoo! Carol of the Bells by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I say no more.