Today, playing with nieces, I discovered that Neice 1 had a key ring. She asked what it was for. I gave her the boring explanation, but then told her it was Sauron's and that it made people invisible when worn and mean if they kept it too long. She kept sticking it on her finger and wanting to give it back to Sauron, insisting he was nice. Eventually Niece 2 got ahold of it and I convinced her to drop it into the fires of Mount Doom. So, to conclude, I'm a bit worried about Niece 1, but at least now I can call Niece 2 Frodo.

Niece 1 is an open-minded little girl who realizes that it's not nice to judge people on hearsay. How would you like it if everyone went around the neighborhood saying you were the evil overlord of Mordor, and none of the little girls liked you any more? How do you think Sauron must feel?

Okay. This is weird. A few prominent Sharders, namely Winter Cloud and WayneSpren, seem to have been banned. This is... quite surprising to me, as they both were prominent Sharders, and they both seemed to be fairly nice people. Is this for real? Or is this some sort of prank by the admins (special code) or is it just my computer being... special again?

Okay. This is weird. A few prominent Sharders, namely Winter Cloud and WayneSpren, seem to have been banned. This is... quite surprising to me, as they both were prominent Sharders, and they both seemed to be fairly nice people. Is this for real? Or is this some sort of prank by the admins (special code) or is it just my computer being... special again?

Winter announced a few days ago that she'll be going on hiatus for six months and asked the mods to disable her account until she gets back. WayneSpren was a different thing, and Rubix has the details on it. 

Chapter one of A Kind of Magic was validated and here it is!

Perfect, having my name associated to the title of this masterpiece will allow me to leech an almost unlimted amount of publicity! :lol:  I only request the grand overlord of the coffe demons to be named after me... wait this story doesn't have a grand overlord of the coffe demons? :huh: Oh, it's about human themes and story and stuff like that. So that's why the characters are written so well, even better. :ph34r:

But to be objective I also have to point out all the flaws. Indeed, there is a spelling error. Although, I'm having fun imagining what a snae woman could be now. :ph34r: 

Perfect, having my name associated to the title of this masterpiece will allow me to leech an almost unlimted amount of publicity! :lol: I only request the grand overlord of the coffe demons to be named after me... wait this story doesn't have a grand overlord of the coffe demons? :huh: Oh, it's about human themes and story and stuff like that. So that's why the characters are written so well, even better. :ph34r:

But to be objective I also have to point out all the flaws. Indeed, there is a spelling error. Although, I'm having fun imagining what a snae woman could be now. :ph34r:

Where is this spelling error? I don't know if I'll be able to correct it, but at least I can obsess over it. :P

Where is this spelling error? I don't know if I'll be able to correct it, but at least I can obsess over it. :P

Here's the part it's in.

“Ta-da! Try it now.” When he didn’t move, she pushed the mug toward him. “Go on, have a sip.”

Draco stared again, less to convince her to flee and more to figure out what the hell she was. Not a witch, obviously—the only witches who’d be caught dead working a Muggle job were nuttier than Arthur Weasley—but she wasn’t an ordinary snae Muggle. She couldn’t be. No one, Muggle or otherwise, was this friendly.

Nor was she leaving.

Somehow I want the word snae to be real, I like how it sounds. :P

Just make sure you introduce a race called the snae later in the stiry. That way, the mistake will be seen not as an error but as a piece of brilliant foreshadowing!

Just make sure you introduce a race called the snae later in the stiry. That way, the mistake will be seen not as an error but as a piece of brilliant foreshadowing!

In case none of you know, a stiry is a magical artifact, containing a world of coffee based eldritch abominations. :ph34r: (Somehow i want to belife that spelling error was on purpose. :P )

Edited by Ookla the Precise

In case none of you know, a stiry is a magical artifact, containing a world of coffee based eldritch abominations. :ph34r: (Somehow i want to belife that spelling error was on purpose. :P )

And here I thought I was writing a quiet story about moving on, when it's actually the wizarding equivalent of the Indiana Jones franchise. :mellow:

And here I thought I was writing a quiet story about moving on, when it's actually the wizarding equivalent of the Indiana Jones franchise. :mellow:

Just remember to name the overlord of the stiry after me. :ph34r:

Also, neither of you picked up on my typo. -_-