Thats why you dont use their browsers, use firefox, or chrome, Im using firefox, because Ive been using that for like 4 years now and Im just used to it.

EDIT: <.< >.> What Allomancy asked. I want to know too.

Edited by Morzathoth

So, you know how if you click and drag your mouse over text, it will give it a blue background, indicating that you have selected that text? That's what I mean by "highlighting."

On the toolbar, with the bold, italics, etc. options, there is a symbol that looks like three links of a metal chain. You click that to add any link. Clicking that while you have your own text highlighted will make the highlighted text the text for the link.

So, you know how if you click and drag your mouse over text, it will give it a blue background, indicating that you have selected that text? That's what I mean by "highlighting."

On the toolbar, with the bold, italics, etc. options, there is a symbol that looks like three links of a metal chain. You click that to add any link. Clicking that while you have your own text highlighted will make the highlighted text the text for the link.

My Brain Exploding Because of Understanding

Did I get it right?

I think it's fairly well-known on the board now that I'm older than the vast majority of the rest of you.  Before you know it, I'll be shaking my cane at all those youngsters and shouting at them to get off my lawn.

:huh: Yes . . . They . . . Are. . . .

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COME FROM YOUR OWN BACKYARD. *goes on and on about beautiful chickens*

I can't even handle eggs when I don't personally have to eat the beasts that make them, if it was my chickens I don't think I'd even be able to look at them.  :wacko:

And you'll probably do it in chain mail. O_o

I would pay to see that.

*goes off to photoshop chain mail onto a grandmother's photo*

Also, re. ages (I am a horrible guesser, and I haven't really consciously considered this before. Don't judge.):

Delightful - early 20's?

Cognitive - I was way out - I had you in your mid-30's. But as I said, I didn't know you that well.

Slowswift - late teens???

RippleGlyf - 17/18???

Mistrunner - 16, maybe?

Morzathoth - 17/18???

Allomancy - 15?

Lark - 14, perhaps?

Chouta - Don't really know you well enough, but I'll just say maybe 16, purely based on your profile pic and your last couple posts here.

Honor Spren - 16, 17 perhaps???

Anyone want to take a stab in the dark about mine (even though it's on my profile?)

Edited by Ookla the Incalculable

I would pay to see that.

*goes off to photoshop chain mail onto a grandmother's photo*

Also, re. ages (I am a horrible guesser, and I haven't really consciously considered this before. Don't judge.):

Delightful - early 20's?

Cognitive - I was way out - I had you in your mid-30's. But as I said, I didn't know you that well.

Slowswift - late teens???

RippleGlyf - 17/18???

Mistrunner - 16, maybe?

Morzathoth - 17/18???

Allomancy - 15?

Lark - 14, perhaps?

Chouta - Don't really know you well enough, but I'll just say maybe 16, purely based on your profile pic and your last couple posts here.

Honor Spren - 16, 17 perhaps???

Anyone want to take a stab in the dark about mine (even though it's on my profile?)

Late teens early twenties? College-age anyway.

Anyone have any guesses for mine?

Elbereth - I'd say mid to late 20's.

Voidus - I second Elbereth. 30's. You're humour is Pythonesque, and you have a sort of exuberance to you, but you seem to deliberately go out of your way to do that, rather than having it be your 'normal' speech. Does that make sense? That's the most accurately I can describe it.

My age, for those who can't be bothered checking my profile:

Go look it up yourselves, you lazy people! :D

Also, I really need to stop accidentally taking charge of projects. The music teacher said he would like a 'group task' for the end of the year, and everyone immediately zoned out. I sort of accidentally took charge, and now I've been given the super fancy title of executive director (because, YOLO.)

The thing is, this is the second time this has happened. And I don't particularly want to take charge, which makes it really irritating.

That awkward moment went native English speakers get the language wrong and you have to try really hard not to laugh.

"The beautiful plush land."

"When you get defensive and your shackles go up".

Voidus: younger than Kaymyth but a little older than the forum average. Late twenties, thirties, something like that?

Edited by Ookla the Fierce