As I have my picture as my avatar I think asking for my age is a bit pointless :P I also won't respond to everyone asking to estimate theirs as I don't really know which Ookla is who and I'm not that good in judging such things :) For me, almost everyone on the internet is the same age somewhere between 15 and 25, unless they display some behaviors very typical for some ages.

I will guess anyway, because I am bad at ages, even when I can see the person's face.

25-30 range? I'm not even going to try and guess it close. Actually. . . 27. Final answer. I think you are 27.

I assume you were guessing my age and you were really close! I'm 26 currently. Now we have a proof that you are not bad at ages at all ;)

Honor Spren - 16, 17 perhaps???

Honorspren: 17

It's funny you guys should think that. My age revealed(?):

Hard to work up the nerve . . .

Why do I have an irrational fear of this?

I seriously make an effort to pretend to be more mature than I am

It's actually not that hard.

The big reveal . . .

14. I'm 14 now, but when I joined I was 13. :mellow:

*nervously averts eyes*

So awesome. However, Maddie is having some trouble. Litter box isn't working :(.

Does she just do her business totally not even near the litter box?

Does she sometimes use the litter box and sometimes not?

My advice considering cat's that don't know how to use litter box:

- Place the litter box in the place the cat usually pees.

- Try different litter - there are many kinds, wooden, silicon or bentonite. I personally found that my cats like the bentonite kind the most.

- If the cat sometimes uses the litterbox and sometimes not, try adding another litter box. Cats like to have a choice where they do the thing.

- If she's a kitten, she may be just too young to use litter box.

- If she's an adult, than maybe she has some bladder problems - if so, take her to the doctor.

The big reveal . . .

*nervously averts eyes*

Nothing to be nervous about! Take it as a compliment. :)

Twi....you're 24?

The big reveal . . .

*nervously averts eyes*

We got it wrong because you are so intelligent and articulate, nothing to be ashamed of.

Edit: but there is nothing wrong with being nervous about it. Was this any other forum, I would indeed recomend you to not reveal your age, considering some experiences I had in another forum that shall not be mentioned after revealing mine many years ago. The Seventeenth Shard is a very unique place, when it comes to how civilized it is.

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

We got it wrong because you are so intelligent and articulate, nothing to be ashamed of.

Edit: but there is nothing wrong with being nervous about it. Was this any other forum, I would indeed reconend you to not reveal your age, considering some experiences I had in another forum that shall not be mentioned after revealing mine many years ago. The Seventeenth Shard is a very unique place, when it comes to how civilized it is.

Yep. It's pretty much the polar opposite of 4chan ;)