Fires of Heaven spoiler:

so im almost finished and

- moiraine is dead

- rand is now annoying

- elayne isn't with rand and that's annoying

- perrin and faile are no where to be found?

- also loial? where is he

- there were no cute lan/nynaeve scenes despite nynaeve rambling on and on about him

ive been betrayed.

You pull it out of your pocket, hoping for one last bit of charge, but when you click the button to turn it on, it explodes into an enormous rainbow light display, and liberally sprinkles you with confetti and paint splatters.

You are now confused.

Suddenly, a man in a bow tie walks up. "Rainbows," he says. And he proceeds to walk away as the ground turns into cotton candy. Edited by Ookla the Secretive

*Manifests in this thread through the instantaneous psychic interconnections formed by expontaneous sharing of information with little external control*

I agree with the Incalculable, there is a pattern to the chaos. This should never have happened. Yet, it did, so here am I, to observe the flow of thought and perhaps interfere if so I wish.

On a side note, what kinds of music are currently listening to? I've recently discovered Sonata Arctica and am still unsure of what I think of their music.

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

Suddenly, a man in a bow tie walks up. "Rainbows," he says. And he proceeds to walk away as the ground turns into cotton candy.

A man in a red suit approaches you. His cheeks are rosy, he has a red hat, well, you already know who he is so no more description from me. He chuckles and throws colorful eggs and shamrocks at you. He leans over, grabs one of your teeth, and flies off with it on a broomstick in a black and white tornado.

As a side note, random stuff iv still has about 6-7 pages left.

Edited by Allomancy

A mysterious shadow stretched over the ground, a dark figure in its center revolved slowly as he appeared from the ground. He walked over and promptly exploded.
You notice a faint whiff of taco-sauce coming from the charred ground upon which he stood.

Why is this becoming an RP?

A gravelly voice springs forth from a fissure in front of you, seeming to come from the very earth itself.

"Because RPs are awesome. Assimilate or perish! Join uuuuuuusssssss!"

A small dog then crawls out of the fissure, evidently it is the source of the voice, it trots over to the candy-tears of the elephant and begins to lap them up.

Fine, here it is then.

A faint voice seems to whisper from all points of the thread at once, as if it breached the barriers of the listeners minds and spoke from inside of them. It first carries the sound of the rustling of leaves in a forest when there is no one to listen, then it grows stronger, like a imprisioned creature scratching on wall, then softer, like a distant thunderstorm, then the tolling of bells, louder and louder, deeper and deeper. The sound should be deafening, but your senses only seem sharper as you hear it. Then, it grows silent, and you know what it meant:

"Terrible destruction to eat."

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

A traveler emerges over the horizon, small and huddled in a patchy wool veil. A scaly snout peaks out from within, and reptilian eyes survey the scene.

"What has become of this place," he whispers, more a statement than a question. He has seen derailment of this scale before. Roleplaying, it is called. He has seen its ravages in Oregon and the lands of the Social Guilds.

His snout parts to reveal a toothy grin, and he casts aside the veil to reveal a scrawny reptilian form in all its glory. A gold crown sits upon his skull, studded with emeralds worked into the shape of little green arrows all around his head. He pulls a wicked dagger from his belt and sharpens it upon his fangs, eyes acquiring a sinister bend as he contemplates the whirling possibilities.

The King of the Kobolds had arrived.

A shadow pools once more upon the ground, a small round shape beginning to appear underneath it.

The shadow clears up to reveal a potato with a message carved into the side.

'I'm not exactly sure what a Voidus is.'

A shadow pools once more upon the ground, a small round shape beginning to appear underneath it.

The shadow clears up to reveal a potato with a message carved into the side.

'I'm not exactly sure what a Voidus is.'

The Kobold King appears from the fog, reaching a clawed hand to grasp the shadowy potato. He lifts it, examines it with a cold yellow eye, and speaks with an air of recognition.

"A Voidus," he explains slowly, "is pages upon pages of Epic profiles. It is a spike in the back in a dark alley. It is a slowpoke with a horrific crab monster parasitically attached to its tail. It is, to put it simply... the void that is in all of us."

Aurora appears in the sky, taking colors and shapes that should not be possible, showing things you wish you had never seen, the sun is burning a strange color of greenish purple. A sense of dread and wonder washes over you as a strange song starts playing, like aliens singing a strange hymn of praise. The air cracks open and Lord Morzathoth descends upon the world.

Aurora appears in the sky, taking colors and shapes that should not be possible, showing things you wish you had never seen, the sun is burning a strange color of greenish purple. A sense of dread and wonder washes over you as a strange song starts playing, like aliens singing a strange hymn of praise. The air cracks open and Lord Morzathoth descends upon the world.

What? No cyclopean geometries?

The Venture Mistborn drops out of the sky, glowing with sparkly Sith power. He chants, calling upon Panera, and is rightfully rewarded with a Bread Bowl.

This is Random, right?

Panera is a ripoff, and their soup isn't even that good. I can make you some chicken-tomato soup that's pretty dang awesome and filling.